Oct 06 2011
By: Jorel129 First Son 1 posts

legionnaire costume - skin

3 replies 275 views Edited Oct 6, 2011

It's been sometime since Ghost of Sparta has come out and still no Legionnaire dlc. 

I know you could only get it originally by preordering the game but does anyone know if it's ever going to be available as a download for everybody else?

Message 1 of 4 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Re: legionnaire costume - skin

Oct 8, 2011

Doesn't seem that way.  Came with the Origins Collection though.

Message 2 of 4 (275 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Oct 15, 2011

I have wondered the same thing. I am really disappointed that they haven't even considered adding that content to the store. I bought the GoWGoS PSP just to play the God of War & Metal Gear games that were released for that console, and what did they do? They remaster those GoW games for PS3 including the exclusive content, that's pretty unfair. If I had known that I would have bought a PS3 instead. Remember when GoW3 first came out it had several exclusive skins, some months later they were released on PS store, then why not to add the GoWGoS DLC to the store too? It will be a gain for both, Sony and the customers. 

Message 3 of 4 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5705 posts

Jan 26, 2012

I was never a fan of their approach to DLC.  Among the worst I've seen.  Pre-order bonuses with multiple vendors, content that won't get released, some released far into the future, very little of the usual content isn't DLC, etc.  It doesn't feel like an extra (Deimos counted) so much as what was already part of the game (as with GoWII) being removed from access without a code just to take money.

Message 4 of 4 (275 Views)
0 Likes