Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Re: Is God of War (any game in the franchise including PSP) still your favorite game of all time? & WHY?

Apr 15, 2012

Know what would be great?  Run progress.

Message 11 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Re: Is God of War (any game in the franchise including PSP) still your favorite game of all time? & WHY?

Apr 19, 2012

Do you know what else would be great?

Photobucket
Message 12 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Apr 19, 2012

^If you filled out a run skeleton and/or recorded run progress?  I can provide the former at any moment.

Not using alt. font, alt. font color or emoticons would be pretty swell too.

Message 13 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 19, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

>or fanatics

Present and accounted for.  What can I do for you?  Instruction with handling a challenge run?  If you insist, I suppose it cannot be helped.

NOTE: Face it.  I'm the most dedicated of the lot of you by far.  Where you falter and shy away, I am constant.  Where the bulk of these 'golden' cases are just talkers, I'm a proper vet of the series.  One who is capable of truly helping other runners.  It's okay to show your adoration of me, tsundere-tan.

>GoW always nearest and dearest

Yet you've done next to nothing with it.  If I'm wrong, by all means correct me *hohoho*.

>what about me

I have done every run for every entry.  I've done damage testing, discovered and shared many tactics/exploits/glitches, assisted with speedruns, inspired and instructed runners, etc.  I'm GodModeGOD.  I'm here to help.  I'm here to stay.  Yourself?

GodModeGOD

Translation-I have no social life, or girlfriend.  Seriously, have you listened to yourself?  Are people suppose to gravel the ground you walk on?  Worship you like a God?  Who gives a fuck about your stupid runs?  Some people actually play video games to have fun, not make some fucking mathematical equation out of it.  People play the damn game, which is what it is there for.  Not do all these nonsensical bullshit that you do.  So do us all a favor, shut the fuck up and get over yourself.  Thanks.

>
Message 14 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Apr 19, 2012

If telling him to shut up and go away worked...it would say 1 post under his avatar everyone has tried...now he's going to give a novel answer where he breaks down every word you just typed and responds to each one ad nauseam until you just stare at your screen shaking your head sorry you even responded in the first place. I personally believe he is a robot terminator sent back from the future by John Connor to terminate any and all fun that could be derived from just playing & enjoying this awesome game or forum! But every family has one and GMG is the drunk uncle that makes everyone uncomfortable and offends anyone new with his outlandish behavior...Oh and he reports you to the mods if you get one over on him (I've been close to being banned after multiple warnings strangely ONLY from his posts hmmm? weird) He is to be avoided and ignored *easier typed than done* Loved the effort though Ares_Is_Dead! Now prepare for the onslaught of drivel...

Photobucket
Message 15 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Apr 19, 2012

AID: You seem upset.  Can't imagine why.

>life

>girlfriend

*checks stock* By all means.  Won't you help me with this inventory?  Only fair since I'm teaching you to play these games.

>listened

And read.  I love it.

>gravel the ground

Do what now?  I think you should consider revision.

>like a God

a God

>God

>G

Oh you.

>full censoring

That's cute.  Haven't you read the updated terms?

>who

To name names?  Is this what you ask? Besides myself, obviously. *hohoho*

>fun

Sounds pretty casual there, bro.

>equation

To what do you refer, I wonder.

>the **** game

The what game?

>there for

Says you.

>that I do

What is it that I do again.  Try to be precise, why don't you?

>us

Hmmm?

>favor

You're in no position to ask for any.  I on the other hand...

>thanks

You needn't thank me.  I'm not in it for gratitude.  I've no need for it.

Tool: >try

That is why you fail.  Do or do not.  There is no try.

>telling others to be silent

When has this worked online, I wonder.  I've yet to see it in all these years.

>every word

You know that's not how I do things.

>sorry

Regrets are for the weak.  You're better than that (potentially).  Help me, help you.  Why not try me in a PM again?  We can talk shop about GoW.

NOTE: I feel obligated to mention the distinct lack of paragraph breaks by this point in the post.

>here to prevent fun

Nonsense.  When you learn the vast amounts of possible runs, tactics, glitches, etc., your world will really expand as should be desired by all "true fans".  Don't you agree?  I mean, you're here.  Why wouldn't you be serious about playing this video game?

>drunk

You wound me, sir.

>report to mods

Do what now?  Sounds like something that requires proof, old friend.  I can hardly be blamed for the mistakes of others with delicate sensibilities and nerves left on the grounds.  Their careless blunders are no fault of my own.  They know the rules and that mods frequent these places (often as lurkers).  I see the same foolishness at GFAQs.  People who call people "trolls" are violating the "trolling" rule (ironic isn't it?).

>strangely

What's strange about you getting yourself in trouble by violating the rules?  I mean, really.  You sound like an unreasonable child.  You're much too old for that sort of behavior, yes?

>avoided

You won't exactly manage this by posting where I've laid claim.

>ignored

"Can't ignore my girth, Ash." - Gary Oak

~You make your advice seem like some manner of joke when you so well demonstrate how it works.  Resistance is silly.  I'm only offering my benevolence.  Why not use me?

Message 16 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 19, 2012

w8ing4march wrote:

If telling him to shut up and go away worked...it would say 1 post under his avatar everyone has tried...now he's going to give a novel answer where he breaks down every word you just typed and responds to each one ad nauseam until you just stare at your screen shaking your head sorry you even responded in the first place. I personally believe he is a robot terminator sent back from the future by John Connor to terminate any and all fun that could be derived from just playing & enjoying this awesome game or forum! But every family has one and GMG is the drunk uncle that makes everyone uncomfortable and offends anyone new with his outlandish behavior...Oh and he reports you to the mods if you get one over on him (I've been close to being banned after multiple warnings strangely ONLY from his posts hmmm? weird) He is to be avoided and ignored *easier typed than done* Loved the effort though Ares_Is_Dead! Now prepare for the onslaught of drivel...

Photobucket

lol yeah I can see he hasn't changed.  So like I said in a different post, he will be ignored from this point forward.  What is your PSN w8ing?

>
Message 17 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 19, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

>drunk

You wound me, sir.

Actually (correct me if I'm wrong) but if I remember correctly, I'm pretty sure w8ing is a girl.  Hence the purple font.  Could be wrong, but I don't think I am.

>
Message 18 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Apr 19, 2012

>be ignored

And yet you keep reading on (and responding too).  Your word is questionable, friend.

Also, it is in bad taste for community spirit if you say such things aloud or even imply them.  At GFAQs, they moderate for such things. Can you believe it?

NOTE: What's with the double post?  Can't find the edit feature?

>his PSN

Take a guess.

>could be wrong

Consider your surroundings, why don't you?

>don't think

But you should.  It is advised when we get to your lessons in playing GoW properly.

Message 19 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 19, 2012

GodModeGOD wrote:

>be ignored

And yet you keep reading on (and responding too).  Your word is questionable, friend.

Also, it is in bad taste for community spirit if you say such things aloud or even imply them.  At GFAQs, they moderate for such things. Can you believe it?

NOTE: What's with the double post?  Can't find the edit feature?

>his PSN

Take a guess.

>could be wrong

Consider your surroundings, why don't you?

>don't think

But you should.  It is advised when we get to your lessons in playing GoW properly.

GodModeGOD

>GFAQS

I don't care about that site

>double post

I'll post as many messages I want, don't worry about it

>read my whole fucking post

and maybe it won't be lost on you.

>lessons

I don't need such lessons, especially from you.  Not interested.

>
Message 20 of 28 (182 Views)
0 Likes