Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Re: Is God of War (any game in the franchise including PSP) still your favorite game of all time? & WHY?

Apr 20, 2012

YES I am a girl (why a certain person *that shall be ignored* has such an issue with believing that says more about their ignorance than anything, but I digress)...and my PSN is w8ingformarch (warning my 12 year old son has taken over my account with his Black-Ops & LBP) I need to make him his own profile but he has like a billion online PS friends through mine now so I have inadvertently lost my profile to a terrorist that is holding it hostage! Just w8 til yours get older...BTW did you notice the subtle hint about certain things being frowned upon and "moderated" ah-huh his best "RUN" is to mommy & daddy to snitch and complain

Photobucket
Message 21 of 28 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Re: Is God of War (any game in the franchise including PSP) still your favorite game of all time? & WHY?

Apr 20, 2012

w8ing4march wrote:

YES I am a girl (why a certain person *that shall be ignored* has such an issue with believing that says more about their ignorance than anything, but I digress)...and my PSN is w8ingformarch (warning my 12 year old son has taken over my account with his Black-Ops & LBP) I need to make him his own profile but he has like a billion online PS friends through mine now so I have inadvertently lost my profile to a terrorist that is holding it hostage! Just w8 til yours get older...BTW did you notice the subtle hint about certain things being frowned upon and "moderated" ah-huh his best "RUN" is to mommy & daddy to snitch and complain

Photobucket

Holy shit you have a 12 year old son?  My God, I didn't think you would be older than me honestly hahaha.  Anyway, he can snitch to the mods all he wants, I don't care.  What are they going to do?  Ban me from the forums?  Ooooh noooo!  The horror!  THE HORROR! lol.  I will send you a PSN invite, it is Gh0st0fSparta85...heads up

>
Message 22 of 28 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Apr 20, 2012

AID: >don't care

So you say.

NOTE: You didn't finish your sentence.  More to add?

>any you want

No you won't.  You're not allowed to.  One must follow the terms.  Double posting is surely frowned upon.  Especially at sites with an edit feature.  I think you'll honor the rules you agreed to for this service, don't you?

>don't worry about it

I really have no choice in the matter.  Also, sentences end with punctuation.  Be mindful of this.

>asterisks spam

That's not how the censorship works here.

>don't need lessons

Clearly, I, a vet, disagree with your assessment of the situation as it stands.

>don't care

Can't say I dig the pretentious display of feigning a lack of concern with something that clealry is alarming to the person.  Be sincere and honest.  It isn't terribly hard.  No need to play the moody lead of a JRPG (read: "Whatever").

>ban

That depends on your actiosn.  And I imagine you would throw a fit over it.

>GoS85

>85

You're still doing this?

Tool: >I am girl

I can only imagine this is another call for attention as with the deviation from font norms.

>12-year-old-son

>Black Ops

"You did not raise this Saiyan, well!" - Turles

>didn't keep someone else off your PSN

Most unwise.  They specifically tell you not to do this.

>hints

You still playing at this silliness?  You've never heard of a 'rules lawyer'?  I'm just a concerned user who helps others keep to community standards.  It is the same at other forums.  Enforcement is my nature.  That you willfully break the rules for petty things like anger (over help no less) is no fault of my own.  You're just unlucky sometimes in that you got caught.  I've seen people make worse offenses and get not even a warning.

NOTE: Perhaps your font is calling negative attention to itself.  Consider this well.

>snitch

I'm more the party that gets snitched to as it happens.  Comes with the job, I'm afraid.  I don't have much love for that sort of thing.  As for forumes, I've already noted that it is against my interest for posts to get moderated as they are testaments to my victories while intact.  Yet you pretend otherwise because you can't accept responsibility (and at your age).

Message 23 of 28 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 20, 2012

You know what dude, I'm not going to waste my energy on you.  I don't like you, you don't like me, let's leave it at that.  From this point forward, you are being ignored.  You will recieve no more responses from me.  Good day.

>
Message 24 of 28 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Apr 20, 2012

>know what

Chicken butt?  Know why?

>dude

What's that, buddy?

>not

You've said this before.  I disagreed and was proven correct.

>waste energy

Your resistance embodies this.

>don't like me

Sing my praises.

>I don't like you

That's a bit presumptious.

>leave it at that

That's not desireable.  Clearly we should find common ground.  How about challenge runs?

>being ignored

"Familiar.  But do you have anything new?"

>more more response

Responses?

>Good day

Is this the part where you come back to quote Wonka?

~Your move, Yugi.

Message 25 of 28 (350 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

w8ing4march wrote:

Photobucket

Holy **** you have a 12 year old son?  My God, I didn't think you would be older than me honestly hahaha.  Anyway, he can snitch to the mods all he wants, I don't care.  What are they going to do?  Ban me from the forums?  Ooooh noooo!  The horror!  THE HORROR! lol.  I will send you a PSN invite, it is Gh0st0fSparta85...heads up

yea I'm in my 30s, I'm not 100% positive but I'm an elder compared to most here...BeardedWarrior is my age with kids...he's an awesome dad with an adorable daughter...but yea I'm old, female, and LOOOOVE God of War. I'll kick my kid off this weekend and keep an eye out for your PSN friend request. Unlike clicking ignore EVERYTIME that ******** sends me one (I censored myself there...just counted out the letters of the name I call him to others and put *s instead) LMFAO

Photobucket
Message 26 of 28 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3841 posts

Apr 21, 2012

w8ing4march wrote:

Ares_Is_Dead wrote:

w8ing4march wrote:

Photobucket

Holy **** you have a 12 year old son?  My God, I didn't think you would be older than me honestly hahaha.  Anyway, he can snitch to the mods all he wants, I don't care.  What are they going to do?  Ban me from the forums?  Ooooh noooo!  The horror!  THE HORROR! lol.  I will send you a PSN invite, it is Gh0st0fSparta85...heads up

yea I'm in my 30s, I'm not 100% positive but I'm an elder compared to most here...BeardedWarrior is my age with kids...he's an awesome dad with an adorable daughter...but yea I'm old, female, and LOOOOVE God of War. I'll kick my kid off this weekend and keep an eye out for your PSN friend request. Unlike clicking ignore EVERYTIME that ******** sends me one (I censored myself there...just counted out the letters of the name I call him to others and put *s instead) LMFAO

Photobucket

lol.  He sent me a friend request on these forums, I ignored.  Eh oh well.  I'm 26 so I'm not far behind you guys in age lol.  Do you play BF3 at all?  If you do, we could play.  It's pretty much the only game I'm playing right now lmao

>
Message 27 of 28 (350 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5578 posts

Apr 21, 2012

Tool: You're younger than Franchise, Hotel and the gent.  A few other vets too.

>awesome dad

>adorable daughter

You speak as if you actually know these people.  Curious.  Tell me more.

NOTE: Why are you quoting him quoting you?  You should know better.

>female

This again?

>I censored myself this time

That's bad and you should feel bad. *hohoho*

>laughing

You seem cross.  But why, sir?

AID: >play BF3

Delicious casuals.

>I'm

Born in 85?  I infered as much.  You made a youth's error in naming judgement.

NOTE: You ought to finish your sentences.

~So what entry shall I teach you two about first?  GoW1?

Message 28 of 28 (350 Views)
0 Likes