Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Re: Shame on Santa Monica Studio and Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC

Feb 25, 2012

Oh?  That so?  Imagine that.  An influx of casuals to pad out the ranks for a month or so before they fizzle out in shifts.  Standard procedure.

Message 11 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1288 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Now, now, it is better than only some grains of sand in the desert. But most importantly, it brings the loyal fans too!

Photobucket
Message 12 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Feb 27, 2012

Ohhhh GODALAMode...I never realized just how much attention you spent to my posts, color, font, punctuation...and you still seem to have difficulty accepting I'm a chick..not that it surprises me since it's probably the closest you've ever come to one...but rest assured I'm 100% cutie pie girlieness...I just have a twisted sick side that LOVES violence and gore, you should try it sometime instead of buttons and keystrokes...you know be a man man! This forum holds a dear place in my heart and the other originals (StrenghtPower, QCVic, DBZGensta, Kratos276, Devilhunter_PS, Bearded Warrior, commanderlewis, MOAL, and any of the original 7 I've forgotten, the other original Goldens, and friends that made this forum so awesome are why I've come back...you on the other hand, well let's not get you running to the mommy mods tattling about ur hurt whittle feelwings on my first week back ok punkin....ALRIGHT WE'RE BACK B!TCHES...who wants to start a trivia thread? and Kratos276 I need that MP pic, commanderlewis: Love the artwork/wallpapers I've seen...awesome as usual! Some of these changes suck but imma look around...ooops forgot a smiley

Photobucket
Message 13 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Feb 28, 2012

Waiting: >starts off by moaning

Hmmm.

>spent to my

Awkward wording.  Consider revision.

>a chick

You still playing at this?

>closest

Obviousy that cannot be the case.  You would need to be more specific with the implications, dear boy.

>I'm

On the internet.  I'm quite aware of my surroundings.

>likes 'various'

Riveting.

>man man

Such a way with words.

>!

*glove slap*

One can take even a farce too far.

>heart

Dohohoho.  Do go on.

>various fellows

In the end, there could be only one. Me, me, me.

>running to mods

You implying something, old friend?

NOTE: You still seem upset about something.  You forget to work that out on your long break from the series?  I do hope you at least attended the matter of being 'less than capable' with the series you so love.  If not, I'm here to help.  As always, I offer my services freely.

>first week back

You saying you got yourself moderated right away?  Surely you're not so careless as to have managed as much at your age.

>bypass

I don't believe they have much of a problem with that term any more.  If they did though, you would be in violation.  I do wonder which it is these days...

>trivia

Sounds pretty casual.  Or maybe you want to cover trivia like values, percentiles, who made a given finding, origin of various runs, etc.  That could be amusing.  Still, I'd rather we get back to business.  The business of playing the game.  I can make something of you boys, yet.

>smiley

"You're too old." - Pennywise

SP: >better than

Is it?

>loyal fans

From one perspective, perhaps.

Message 14 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Apr 14, 2012

Pretty much agree with everything you said. I'm also surprised I never heard about the issue two years ago.

Message 15 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
240 posts

Apr 15, 2012

HEY GUYS BEEN A WHILE FOR ME I GAVE UP ON IT AFTER I GOT THE TROPHIES MAKES ME MAD THAT I GOT THE GOW 3 UE AND THE GAME HAS NEVER GOT FIXED OR THE DLC THAT WAS TOLD TO US BY STIG NOW THAT THERE IS A LOT OF TALK ABOUT GOW4 I JUST DON'T KNOW IF I CAN DO A NOTHER BUGY GAME HOPE THEY DO BETTER THIS TIME

Message 16 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Apr 15, 2012

Cool caps, but check out mine.

~GMG

Message 17 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1217 posts

Apr 19, 2012

how's it hangin StrenghtPower? I hear the pitter patter of feet coming back to the forum now that Acsension has been spilled outta the bag so to speak!

Photobucket
Message 18 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Hey have you tried deleting the installed data and the re-installing it. I don't mean the saves data, it's the other one in the XMB under Game I think it's the second one and is called Game data. Reinstalling the data has worked with other games, so it's worth the try.

You could also check how you configurated your PS3 which must match witch your TV(maybe your TV isn't HD?)

I hope any of these helps.

Message 19 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5694 posts

Apr 19, 2012

Hey now, Tool.  Where's the love for your superior and mentor?  Also, run progress?

Message 20 of 26 (254 Views)
0 Likes