First Son
14 posts

Re: Why I won't be playing GOW 3

Apr 9, 2010

guess what? if u're such pussy that u find this commercial offending or sexist ( it's simply just funny btw), than i guess gow is not for you.

play hello kitty online instead. (but that's even more sexist lol)

Message 20 of 24 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Apr 10, 2010

wow u must have HORRIBLE  mental issues, for you to see that ad as sexest is a blatant exposure of your low intellgence. The add if anything is sexest about it, is the fact the men in the ad are simple minded dimwits distracted by videogames. literally what the commercial is portraying a woman being *GASP* human. They are playing off a lovers need of affection its not sexest in anyway shape or form and for a rediculas post like this everyone is going to see it. ( maybe you shouldn't buy a ps3 and stay with your other immature sony hating fanboys and *another gasp*  fan girls

Message 21 of 24 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Sep 3, 2012

What a mangina! Does your **bleep** hurt? Maybe its just that time of the month for you

Message 23 of 24 (376 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Well let's just go over to Blizzards community and trash them for making a commercial where the girlfriend broke up with the boyfriend over WoW.

I mean really. Let's cry because an ad called a woman stupid. This seems to me the same incident Dr. Pepper had when Dr. P 10 came out. Get over your self, the womans right movement already passed, you have your freedoms now, so quite complaining about every **bleep** thing that doesn't tailor to your ever expectation. Let me go ahead and call my buddy Marty McFly so he and Doc Brown can take you back to a time where all this **bleep** will actually matter.
We need a Crash Bandicoot game. Or maybe a appearance in Playstation All-Stars. Just a thought.

Message 24 of 24 (327 Views)
0 Likes