Highlighted
Nov 03 2012
By: mukethenuke First Son 1 posts

random question

1 replies 241 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

So first of all i am trying to get all platinum trophies on all of the god of war games before ascension comes out and i was wondering about god of war 3 in particular. 

The godly possesions make it incapable of getting trophies while active. Well i am missing two of the godly possesions so if i am to turn on some of the items to get through the game a bit faster to get my missing two possesions. Am i able to turn off the godly possesion effect before I obtain sed possesion? I was wondering this because honestly i want to play through hard mode again. Plus if i get the godly possesions while i have some of the effects on. Does it make in completely incapable of me getting that trophy? I dont want to screw my game up or anything -.- 

This may be a dumb question and im sorry for wasting your time if it is. Im just human like you. Thank you :]

Message 1 of 2 (241 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: random question

Dec 22, 2012

in reguards to your question i believe the answer is yes that you wouldn't be able to get the trophy for finding the possesions if your using them to find the others. it's stupid i know but im pretty sure thats how it works.

Message 2 of 2 (152 Views)
0 Likes