Feb 05 2013
By: rachelnlucas Hekseville Citizen 274 posts

GoW Movie in the works.

20 replies 455 views Edited Feb 5, 2013

Search and didn't see a thread on this specifically.  I know some are excited for one and other are mortified by the thought of them .......well lets just say not doing it justice.

http://www.gamespot.com/news/god-of-war-movie-a-step-in-bold-new-direction-report-6400813

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=94262

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/31/whats-in-store-for-the-god-of-war-movie

Reading these I'm kinda dreading the out come......... You would go see this as a fan of the game and action movies.  Explore his human side a little or in flash backs but get the ball rolling on the actions guys......

Message 1 of 21 (455 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Re: GoW Movie in the works.

Feb 5, 2013

@rachelnlucas I Just Hope My Favorite Actor Since Inception & Warrior Is The Selected Kratos In The Movie .

Kratos.jpg

He Is BEAST !

If Your Agree Kudos This .Laughs

; )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 2 of 21 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 5, 2013

@stripesmarine I looked this Tom Hardy guy up and I haven't heard his voice or seen him in anything I can remember.  Seems like a lot of ppl like him.
Just reading the , need to explore his humanity for 30mins has me depressed about this news.  So many people play GoW because it has great playability and a really awesome story and to mess with that you are just asking to fail.
Also I know a few of you are big Uncharted fans.....1st link...Charles Roven and Alex Garnter, producers of the forthcoming film based on Naughty Dog's Uncharted action franchise, are producing the God of War movie via Atlas Entertainment.
Message 3 of 21 (435 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 5, 2013

rachelnlucas wrote:

@stripesmarine I looked this Tom Hardy guy up and I haven't heard his voice or seen him in anything I can remember.  Seems like a lot of ppl like him.
You Haven't Seen The Dark Knight Rises ? He Plays The Main Antagonist Bane . Here Is A Video Of His Glorious Voice In Action, Enjoy; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLFAXvFYhsE
Thank Me Later .Lol

Just reading the , need to explore his humanity for 30mins has me depressed about this news.  So many people play GoW because it has great playability and a really awesome story and to mess with that you are just asking to fail.

Yeah I Agree, But If In The Right Prodution Studio It Might Be Magnificent, Just Look At How Legendary Pictures In Association With Virtual Studios Did To The Highly Acclaimed Film 300 .But You Also Need A Great Writer And Director To Go Along With The Quintessential Story Line The God of War Series Is Known For .

If Anything A CG Movie Would Be A Smarter Option Since The Design Computer Wise Would Suit The Design Of Kratos To A Exactness. This Would Save Sony And The Loyal Fans From Regretting It In The Long Run . CG Movies Just Hold Up A Bit Better Now A Days, Plus What It They Selected A Actor Who Did Not Fit The Kratos Persona It Would Taint The Name A Lot .

Just As Long As They Give It The Attention It Truly Deserves Everything Be Fine Profit Wise .

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 4 of 21 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
274 posts

Feb 6, 2013

lol, WTH was that? 

The voice would have to be much deeper.

CG movie is how they totally should try this with.  It is going to need so many special effects anyway.  It needs to be super bloody and awesome.  Not quite Kill Bill anime but something close to that.

Message 5 of 21 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I'd have this movie on my phone, laptop, desktops and ps3. I'll watch it everywhere Smiley Wink

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 6 of 21 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
490 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

I'll post this on every movie thread that comes up without descrimination...  Keep the threads coming and I'll keep making this post...

Dominic Purcell

Kratos

And he doesn't JUST look like him, he's pretty alpha in his performances.  He did nothing but be awesome in Prison Break as Link.

Message 7 of 21 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4062 posts

Feb 6, 2013

VanillaBeast wrote:

I'll post this on every movie thread that comes up without descrimination...  Keep the threads coming and I'll keep making this post...

Dominic Purcell

Kratos

Hell naw.

photo Sig_zps70d8d3f0.jpg
Message 8 of 21 (373 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
279 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I just cant see anyone playing kratos without looking silly. I just cant see it. Maybe if it was like beowolf it could work. 

Message 9 of 21 (354 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5591 posts

Feb 6, 2013

d1v4d wrote:

Hell naw.

I Agree With d1v4d, He Is Not A Fit For Kratos .

Tom Hardy On The Other Hand Is, Did You See The Movie Warrior ?

He Was A Ex-Marine Turned MMA Fighter And He Was Arse Kickery In It Too .

Here Is His Picture As Kratos; 774861_325695350883439_1470939374_o.jpg

He Has It In Himself To Play The Spartan Captain !

: )

TLoU GotY 2013 .
Message 10 of 21 (341 Views)
0 Likes