Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Record Breaker
747 posts

Re: Acura NSX RM '91 Challenge

Mar 29, 2013

tguns16 wrote:
Well I made some last minute adjustments and really upset the car. I took some camber out of the rear and the back end would not catch itself to save its life. But to Hey's point, I do get nervous around certain drivers. But for some reason, when I was close to Pete, just seeing his name gave me a calming feeling lol. Why is that? I ran my best laps before and after passing him in the closing stages of the race.

And yes F1, 3rd is good but I could have ran for 2nd if my pit strategy didn't go out the window. Good thing I get a second chance. 1st was out of reach because 1, I don't have the skill, and 2, I don't have the skill! YET!!

I dont know tg, but that's better than getting mad at me LOL.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 242 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Apr 1, 2013

Hello my fellow drivers,

I am going to be in my lounge tonight from 4-6ish CST, so stop on in and take some laps if you like.

:smileyindifferent:

Lunzar

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 242 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Apr 1, 2013

I got Comcast coming to my place tomorrow to hook up a new cable box and a new modem. Hopefully if all goes well my internet will be as fast or faster than it was before last Thursday.

I can't practice tomorrow night but I will be online ( internet permitting ) Wednesday night to run some laps.

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 242 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Apr 2, 2013

Wyld and NoLimitBig…

I had to exit Rome last night; emergency arose at the house with the dog and an Opossum.  My fiancé was screaming bloody murder, to only find the dog sniffing the “playing dead” Opossum… LAME!

Who took that coveted 1st spot?

Lunzar

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 242 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1976 posts

Apr 2, 2013
That's funny lunzar. My dog did the same thing a couple years ago. The wife reacted the same way! You guys ready for round two at Rome?
LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 242 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Hells yeah! I ready for round two... WAGG mentioned he wont be on tonight for practice. I am going to do my best to stay at the wheel most of the evening, starting at 4:15 CST, doing lines... :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 242 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1976 posts

Apr 2, 2013
I might be able to join you for a bit.
LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 242 (222 Views)
0 Likes
GT Silver
2186 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 2, 2013

Sorry guys. I can't make it this week. I'll be out of town from Thursday morning to Sunday evening.

If I told you exactly what I was doing... That's getting a bit private. I will say, that it has to do with a competition.

Last year, this competition was on the same weekend as the Denver Auto Show, so I could go to both events in one trip. This year, they are two weeks apart. I already went to the Denver Auto Show. Here are some pictures from it. They had much nicer cars this year.

IMG_0682.JPG

I got to sit in this one (I'm not the guy sitting in the picture). You need legs as thin as paper to fit in the so-called back seats.

IMG_0686.JPGBut then I got to sit in this! It's the same story with the rear seats in this car. I never saw a real GT-R until this one.

IMG_0691.JPG

I think this is a good colour for this car.

IMG_0700.JPGHm... I'll be honest; I'm not a big fan of convertible supercars. (Although I do like the Honda S2000, but that's not a supercar)

IMG_0703.JPGThis car was supposed to be here last year, but the owner of the car backed out at the last minute. Apparently there's only 2 of these in the entire state of Colorado. As with the GT-R, I've never seen a real LFA until this one.

IMG_0715.JPGDeja Vu... Did I see this car earlier?

IMG_0724.JPG

Love the Matte Black paint.

IMG_0726.JPG

I also got to sit in this. The leg room in the back is quite good for a 550 horsepower blast-your-face-off saloon.

IMG_0732.JPGSupposedly, this thing doesn't handle well, despite some pretty wide tyres.

Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 242 (209 Views)
Gaming Beast
1976 posts

Apr 2, 2013
Nice pics gojet. Too bad you won't make the race. I was hoping to give you a good challenge this time.
LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 242 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

Well, I wanted to practice tonight but yesterday I could not get away from work to keep the appointment with the Comcast cable tech. I rescheduled for tomorrow so hopefully after that is all done, I'll have stable internet.

Just in case my internet is no better tomorrow than what it has been since last Thursday, would anyone like to volunteer as a back up host if needed? I'll try to stay in the lounge and get the replay saved at least, or maybe I won't get kicked tomorrow night idk. Last thing I want to do is postpone the race again.

edit: I found out a few minutes ago that my neighbor picked up a package from Comcast for me earlier today. It's an Xfinity device. I hooked it up and while the cable still isn't working, I checked out my internet on Speedtest, and got this back:

23.78 mb/s download 4.08 mb/s upload 25 ms

Maybe my internet is fixed now, idk

edit: Just checked on the ps3 with one of my accounts and the test speed was roughly the same. I'll be online tonight after the Tigers game to practice and see if my internet holds up. Join up if you want to, around 8 pm est. I can practice for about an hour. Peace

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 242 (177 Views)
0 Likes