GT Silver
2185 posts

Re: Acura NSX RM '91 Challenge

May 3, 2013

Yeah. Luckily, when I pulled a hey on lap 19, it wasn't an all-out spin. I just went off-track, drifted, and blistered my tyres. When you crashed later, I slowed down as to not gain an advantage off your misfortune. Although I will admit, I did gain a second or two.

Next race is at Motegi. I did my pre-season testing here, so my car is tuned for this place. This is also where I finished less than 1 second behind faceman in round 1 at the speedway.

Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 242 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

May 3, 2013

i don't much care for Motegi, as it is kinda flat and boring. i do think that you guys will make a great race out of it so that it will be not boring.

now, as much as i appreciate you holding up to not capitalize on my misfortune( shows the quality person you are:smileyhappy: ), please don't do that again. that is what racing is all about. you take an edge whenever you can. if i get caught up in something during a serious race, i expect whoever i am racing to drive off into the sunset without looking back. unless of course that person caused my misfortune lol. for if this happens i will hunt that person down. FOREVER!!!!! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 242 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
May 3, 2013

Well I feel like a d o u c h e. Reviewing the Daytona Road Course replay now and I spun my tires at the start so no wonder I was way back in the grid after the first turn...:smileyembarrassed:

Prizes will be sent out after I finish reviewing the replay. So far looks like everyone used the pit road exit last night. Awesome.

Daytona Road Course Results:

Winner:  hey6541

2nd: Gojet-64

3rd: peyepete

4th: Juan-de-Juarez

5th: WAGG__da__DOGG

6th: iceandspice

7th: Lunzar

8th: faceman557

9th: NoLimitBig

10th: WyldAnimal

11th: Gilby711

12th: RAMJET53

Bonus Points:

Fastest qualifying lap: hey6541 ( 1 point )

Most laps led: hey6541 ( 1 point )

Led a lap ( 1 point each ) :

hey6541

Gojet-64

peyepete

Grats again to hey on the win. Prizes have been sent out. After seeing the replay, looks like everyone used the pit road exit and didn't cut the bus stop much ( I did a couple of times on accident ) , awesome guys. Apologies again for leaving last night before the preview race, turns out I was all mad over nothing....**bleep** dogg.

Edit: pete has now tied face for the lead at 75 points. Hey has climbed up to 3rd while Lunz and I are competing for 5th at 54 points apiece. I said it before but I think this series will go down to the final lap and maybe even be decided by who gets bonus points in the final race. Thanks for racing guys. See you at Motegi Road Course next week, 24 laps.

Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 242 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
745 posts

May 4, 2013

I watched some of the replay.

I can't recall who spun out in turn 1, it was a blue car.

But Wagg, you did get caught up in the after effects and T-boned one of the cars.

So maybe your frustration wasn't all for nothing...

We all drive hard, and try our best, but mishaps happen, and none of us do them deliberately.

The best we can hope for, is that we don't get caught up in it, when it happens right in front of us.

Put the Pedal o the Metal and aim for the Smoke..

Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 242 (141 Views)
Wastelander
745 posts

May 5, 2013

A couple Pics 

Car 43 Spun out

Road Course - Daytona_21.jpg

Car 14 T-Boned car 43 - Didn't catch the Pause Fast enough....

Road Course - Daytona_22.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 242 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

May 8, 2013

has anyone ran any laps here yet? just curious about what lap times people are getting.

Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 242 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

May 8, 2013

WyldAnimal wrote:

I watched some of the replay.

I can't recall who spun out in turn 1, it was a blue car.

But Wagg, you did get caught up in the after effects and T-boned one of the cars.

So maybe your frustration wasn't all for nothing...

We all drive hard, and try our best, but mishaps happen, and none of us do them deliberately.

The best we can hope for, is that we don't get caught up in it, when it happens right in front of us.

Put the Pedal o the Metal and aim for the Smoke..

Yeah I know. I let the incident bother me throughout the race and when I bailed before the preview race I instantly knew I should have stayed. I have many instances where I've caused other people havoc so I just need to chill. I'm sure many of you remember this in the FF race at Spa:

Bottom line is we're all here for fun. I need to remember that lol.

@hey - I haven't had a chance to practice at Motegi. I hate this track lol. I should have chosen Spa instead, despite the video above lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 242 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

Lol Wagg, i feel you should have chosen spa as well. i don't much care for motegi either, but as i said before you guys will help make it more fun.

edited for whoopses

Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 242 (78 Views)
0 Likes
GT Silver
2185 posts

May 9, 2013

Don't worry about that, Wagg. Eau Rouge is just a tricky corner. Big crashes happen there all the time.

(Glad the Toyota got through that one without damage)

Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 242 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
May 9, 2013

24 laps tonight at Motegi Road Course. Lounge will be open around 8 pm est, qualifying at 9 pm est and ends at 9:20 pm est, race starts 9:30 pm est.

Next week we'll be at one of my favorite courses, Eiger Short Track.

After the race tonight there will be three races left. I'm anticipating plenty of spots being up for grabs, including the top spot. Will this series go down to the final lap? Stay tuned.

Reminder: I got to head out of town tomorrow so while the prizes will be sent out tomorrow morning, the replay will be reviewed and thread updated on Sunday sometime.

Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 242 (56 Views)
0 Likes