Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

Re: Acura NSX RM '91 Challenge

May 9, 2013

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

WyldAnimal wrote:

I watched some of the replay.

I can't recall who spun out in turn 1, it was a blue car.

But Wagg, you did get caught up in the after effects and T-boned one of the cars.

So maybe your frustration wasn't all for nothing...

We all drive hard, and try our best, but mishaps happen, and none of us do them deliberately.

The best we can hope for, is that we don't get caught up in it, when it happens right in front of us.

Put the Pedal o the Metal and aim for the Smoke..

Yeah I know. I let the incident bother me throughout the race and when I bailed before the preview race I instantly knew I should have stayed. I have many instances where I've caused other people havoc so I just need to chill. I'm sure many of you remember this in the FF race at Spa:

Bottom line is we're all here for fun. I need to remember that lol.

@hey - I haven't had a chance to practice at Motegi. I hate this track lol. I should have chosen Spa instead, despite the video above lol.

LOL NOW THAT IS WHAT I CAL A HEY!!!!!!!!!

Message 181 of 242 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

May 9, 2013

Lol not my best moment on the track. Eci said it was the most spectacular wreck he'd ever seen lol. I stopped near the guardrail hoping everyone would go by but got hit to no fault of the other drivers.

@eci - where you at man? lol

Message 182 of 242 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2071 posts

May 9, 2013

Who's that dummy in the red FTO that went WAY wide in turn one??

Sorry guys, my days have been so busy. I'm not gonna make the race again and since I have my brother in town for the summer it seems that my solo racing time has gone bye bye. Should have told him to stay somewhere else for the summer but it's all good. On the up side, a new indoor karting venue just opened up 25 minutes from my house. So that's where I'm gonna spend most of my free time...oh, and all of my money too lol. Good thing my wife is AWESOME and has picked up a second job to cover my new found karting addiction!!! Love you babe! lol 

See you all around sometime, just not sure when. 

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 183 of 242 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

May 9, 2013

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

WyldAnimal wrote:

I watched some of the replay.

I can't recall who spun out in turn 1, it was a blue car.

But Wagg, you did get caught up in the after effects and T-boned one of the cars.

So maybe your frustration wasn't all for nothing...

We all drive hard, and try our best, but mishaps happen, and none of us do them deliberately.

The best we can hope for, is that we don't get caught up in it, when it happens right in front of us.

Put the Pedal o the Metal and aim for the Smoke..

Yeah I know. I let the incident bother me throughout the race and when I bailed before the preview race I instantly knew I should have stayed. I have many instances where I've caused other people havoc so I just need to chill. I'm sure many of you remember this in the FF race at Spa:

Bottom line is we're all here for fun. I need to remember that lol.

@hey - I haven't had a chance to practice at Motegi. I hate this track lol. I should have chosen Spa instead, despite the video above lol.

Oh man!  To this day, that is one of the most magnificent wrecks I've seen.  ;-)  What's up everybody?

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 184 of 242 (121 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

May 9, 2013

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Lol not my best moment on the track. Eci said it was the most spectacular wreck he'd ever seen lol. I stopped near the guardrail hoping everyone would go by but got hit to no fault of the other drivers.

Did even see this post.  LOL  I must have been typing my previous post when this came through.  What's up, Wagg??  First post on here in quite a while.

To those in this series that don't know me, I'm sure you're having fun.  Wagg is the best host around.  To those that DO know me...sorry I've been so scarce the past few months.  I had some health problems that really gave me a scare.  Happy to say that I'm doing much better now.  I've also sold my business, got a new job, then 2 weeks ago started a better job.  Needless to say, it's been a pretty crazy few months in my house.  I'm finally starting to get settled back in to a routine now.  I'm going to TRY to join you guys tonight if that's ok.  Not even sure if I have a car that will qualify.  I'm also pretty sure there's some updates for me to do.  If I can make it, I'll join you.  Hope you all are doing good.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 185 of 242 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

May 9, 2013

@ t - Life takes precedence over a game so have a good summer man. See you on the track somewhere.

@ eci - What's going on man? Things been good?

Message 186 of 242 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

May 9, 2013

eciracing wrote:

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Did even see this post.  LOL  I must have been typing my previous post when this came through.  What's up, Wagg??  First post on here in quite a while.

To those in this series that don't know me, I'm sure you're having fun.  Wagg is the best host around.  To those that DO know me...sorry I've been so scarce the past few months.  I had some health problems that really gave me a scare.  Happy to say that I'm doing much better now.  I've also sold my business, got a new job, then 2 weeks ago started a better job.  Needless to say, it's been a pretty crazy few months in my house.  I'm finally starting to get settled back in to a routine now.  I'm going to TRY to join you guys tonight if that's ok.  Not even sure if I have a car that will qualify.  I'm also pretty sure there's some updates for me to do.  If I can make it, I'll join you.  Hope you all are doing good.

Sup man sure you can join if you want to. There was an update not too long ago if I recall correctly.

All you need is an Acura NSX '91 race modded and your good to go. Your number 23 has been reserved.

Message 187 of 242 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

May 9, 2013

Just went on and got my NSX RM up to spec.  I'm hoping to make it on for tonight.  I'll be doing by first practice and tuning when I get in the room tonight.  LOL  I'll try and stay out of everyone's way.

Message 188 of 242 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

May 10, 2013

Wow what a crazy night.

First, I was disconnected from the lounge twice before qualifying started. Against my better judgment I did not ask the racers in the lounge to leave for a few seconds so I could be host...again. I could not see NoLimit on the track at all all night and once we restarted cause Wyld got kicked, I could not see him either;

I did not ask for a restart when Wyld got back in the room because when his entry message flashed on the screen, hey had already passed the finish line for lap 6. That's why I typed " Keep racing " . When a majority of you said " restart " thats when we restarted the race. Sorry Wyld, at that time I used my best judgment and since technically lap 6 already started, that's why I typed " keep racing " .

During the first attempt of the race I could not see NoLimit on the track, presumably because I was not the host. When we restarted the race, I could not see Wyld or NoLimit on the track.

I don't understand why I can join a lounge as the 6th racer in ( for example ) and have no problems but when it's a race I'm supposed to host and I'm NOT the host, that's when chaos is everywhere.

Due to already having a delay in the series to my internet problems I decided to go ahead and have the race tonight. Apologies to anyone who's race was affected by lag or whatever tonight.

I'm frustrated because I'm afraid the replay won't give me true results. In a points series, correct results are everything. If I don't have the correct results, that means the series is suspect until the results are known to be correct. Thanks to peyepete for hooking me up with the correct results from Motegi Road Course.

As a favor, can anyone view the Motegi race from Wyld's and Nol"s viewpoint to see if they led a lap? Since I cannot, I will have to rely on others replays to get this right. Apologies for the burden. I hate to ask this but the points need to be accurate, and this all falls on me.

The game glitched on me during my second pit stop ( I think ) . I meant to switch to RM all around but ended up going with RS/RM tires. That automatically disqualifies me from any points gained tonight. To make matters worse lol, I pitted three times in a row to accomplish one thing lol: fuel.

All in all, wasn't the smoothest night I"ve hosted. Apologies for any confusion. I just simply want to get the points right.

Message 189 of 242 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1621 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

I got booted mid lap of lap 2.  

Then I was sort of Frozen, could not text or send a PM.

Finally I was dumped out to the XMB and got to send Wagg a PM.

But I guess by the time I got back in the Lunge, Lap 5 was already completed.

I'm sorry for causing a restart. I would have sat it out.

During the First race start I couldn't see NLB or ECI.

when I came back in, NLB was on the screen and so too were ECI.

But Wagg asked If I was on the track so Apparently he couldn't see me...

Next time, If I get Booted.. Jst keep racing without me..  I'm not in the Points running so it's not any big deal fo me..

But I do appreciate everyone voting to restart so I could join back in.

Thanks guys..

Message 190 of 242 (94 Views)
0 Likes