Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Re: Acura NSX RM '91 Challenge

Mar 26, 2013

Did some laps last night and I'm feeling good about this race. Just have to stay off the walls and pit at the right lap, so I dont end up spinning out. I was getting :13's and :14's on RS. Best lap of 1:11:xxx. What are you guys getting?

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 242 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2192 posts

Mar 26, 2013

By shredding the tyres, and on low fuel, I can get low 1:08's on the Softs. My best is 1:07.995. By doing consistent, race pace, and high fuel laps, I typically get around mid 1:09's on fresh tyres, dipping into 1:11's coming up to my pit stop.

On the mediums, all times are about 1 - 1.5 seconds slower. The Mediums also last 2 laps longer than the Softs (For me, anyway)

Those times are probably snail's pace to faceman. :smileysad::smileywink:

Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 242 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 26, 2013

Gojet-64 wrote:

By shredding the tyres, and on low fuel, I can get low 1:08's on the Softs. My best is 1:07.995. By doing consistent, race pace, and high fuel laps, I typically get around mid 1:09's on fresh tyres, dipping into 1:11's coming up to my pit stop.

On the mediums, all times are about 1 - 1.5 seconds slower. The Mediums also last 2 laps longer than the Softs (For me, anyway)

Those times are probably snail's pace to faceman. :smileysad::smileywink:

Darn you! Now I dont feel so good about this race... lol. Yeah I hate those high fuel pit stops. Have to get 25-30L every stop. I might have to do some last minute tinkering the night of the race. Hopefully I dont get D/C'ed like last time. Thanks GJ

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 242 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

Mar 26, 2013

i would like to join in on this, my car # is 33, no idea of color until thursday when i'll finally be able to get on track. hopefully i'll see you guys out there.

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 242 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
971 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Tacos_de_Pyton wrote:
Darn you! Now I dont feel so good about this race... lol. Yeah I hate those high fuel pit stops. Have to get 25-30L every stop. I might have to do some last minute tinkering the night of the race. Hopefully I dont get D/C'ed like last time. Thanks GJ
Face and I ran some laps yesterday.
I won't post his times, but I was running 1:12's 1:13's my best was 1:10.5
Tires are going 6 to 7 laps.  I might be able to get  8 or 9 if I can avoid sliding through the turns.
So not so bad on the times there Tacos, we are just not as fast as the best of them are.

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 242 (154 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
917 posts

Mar 26, 2013
Wow, I am surprised hey that you are joining. You going to finish? Last time you mentioned you didn't appreciate certain on track driving styles? Don't' get me wrong, I think you joining is great. I just hope you stay to the end .
" The problem is, when you push it to the limit it's irresistible. And as soon as you've done it you want to do it again."

Who said it?
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 242 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Mar 26, 2013

WyldAnimal wrote:

Face and I ran some laps yesterday.
I won't post his times, but I was running 1:12's 1:13's my best was 1:10.5
Tires are going 6 to 7 laps.  I might be able to get  8 or 9 if I can avoid sliding through the turns.
So not so bad on the times there Tacos, we are just not as fast as the best of them are.

But...but...but I want to be... :smileysad: LoL

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 242 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Mar 26, 2013

^^^ We all do man, some drivers just have IT lol.

Thanks hey for signing up. Don't worry about your car color since everyone is free to change their color whenever.

Well that makes 16 drivers signed up. Thanks guys, it's much appreciated.

So now what we'll do is if anyone else wants to sign up they can, but in the event if all of the first 16 drivers signed up are in the room, they'll have to wait til next week. If the 17th driver is signed up and is in the room and it's full, and one of the first 16 can't get in, I'll have to ask the 17th driver to give up their spot. That's the fairest thing I can think of to do.

I'll be online at 7:30 pm est for some Rome practice. C'mon in if you want to practice too. Peace

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 242 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

Mar 26, 2013

F1Cheetor wrote:
Wow, I am surprised hey that you are joining. You going to finish? Last time you mentioned you didn't appreciate certain on track driving styles? Don't' get me wrong, I think you joining is great. I just hope you stay to the end .

what do you mean by finish? this race, or the entire series? i prolly won't/ can't run every race in the series, but i rarely don't finish races i start. so your concern has me a bit confused. as far as complaints against certain drivers, i will always have those. doesn't mean that i won't fun. this series really interests me because of the lack of aids, i didn't run last week because speedways usually have excessive contact, so i try to avoid them. anyway i hope to see you guys on thursday.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 242 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2008 posts

Mar 26, 2013

Hey Wagg, I'll try to convince the wife to let me get online tonight. Do you use mics during practice? I know you don't use them during races but just wondering about practice. 

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 242 (110 Views)
0 Likes