Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Re: DTM Racing Series (German Touring Car Championship) - Season 1

Aug 6, 2012

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

We have experienced it in Exotics series, due to mics being on and having over 12 people in the lounge. I also have had this happen to me when I joined audioinstaller's lounge a few weeks ago. My car felt like it was on ice and the brakes didn't seem to work right lol. Different connection speeds and people coming and going from lounges could be the culprit here idk.

What this guy said.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Please use plain text.
Message 141 of 343 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 7, 2012

Well yet another grate race comes to a close tonight., the guys ran really strong and clean. As for me after I got laped for the 3rd time I just gave up and drove slow till the race ended. 97.000 I'm cool.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 142 of 343 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1979 posts

Aug 7, 2012

White_R34 wrote:

Well yet anothere race comes to a close tonight., the guys ran really strong and clean. As for me after I got laped for the 3rd time I just gave up and drove slow till the race ended. 97.000 I'm cool.

Sorry things didn't work out for you White...I'm not trying to be rude here but it would of been a little better if you just pulled off and parked it rather than drive slow in the middle of the track. Just a suggestion and please don't take it the wrong way. I hope things go better for you at Grand Valley...

Tonights race was a great one. Lots of good clean battles all over the track. I barely pulled out a win tonight as Gojet was gaining on me every lap coming to the finish. I was surprised that I put such a great tune together in about 30 minutes of driving the car. I guess i was lucky more than anything. Lots of fun tonight and I think the only person I touched the whole race was NoLimitBig. Sorry about the bumping, they were not intentional. I did however slow my car for a bit to give myself a small penalty. 

Can't wait for Grand Valley next week. The preview race was great! 

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 143 of 343 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Last night was a rough race.  I've never been a fan of Laguna Seca.  I somehow managed to start in 1st place, although I think it should have been 4th or 5th.  Anyway, I was able to lead for a couple of laps, and then stay with Gojet (thanks to the draft) after he passed me.  Then the problems started.  Went off and slid back on to the track, causing me to slide right in front of Wagg (sorry Wagg).  After that, I had damage as I went through the corkscrew.  I dropped from 2nd to 8th.  Anyway, I won't bore you with the details.  Several more offs throughout the race.  Glad this one is over.  Looking forward to Grand Valley.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Please use plain text.
Message 144 of 343 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Aug 7, 2012

Good race guys, grats to T on the win.

I made 4 mistakes last night if I remember right. I spun out at the corkscrew twice, the second time on lap 35. I had a ten second lead or so over eci and peyepete for third place and that shrunk to 4 seconds or less once I got going again. I also went into the dirt before the corkscrew on two consecutive laps, the second time Gojet passed me for second place. All in all I'm ecstatic with third.

Grand Valley is always a fun track, hard on the tires though.

Please use plain text.
Message 145 of 343 (128 Views)
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 8, 2012

great race again last night everyone.  Congrats on another win tguns.  My Opel seemed to lack the pace last night and I just couldn't keep up.

Round 2 Results at Leguna Seca-36 Laps

PositionDriverCarPoints
1tguns16BMW M3 GTR 15
2Gojet-64Abt Audi TT-R13
3WAGG_da_DOGGMercedes CLK11
4peyepeteAudi A49
5eciracingVauxhall Astra 7
6NoLimitBigAbt Audi TT-R5
7wiscR56Opel Astra4
8JCH8rAlfa Romeo 155 2.5 V63
9White_R34Vauxhall Astra 3
10no_affillations*BMW M3 GTR 3
11iceandspice*Mercedes CLK3

*retired/mechancial

PositionManufacturer Points
1Vauxhall 5
2BMW9
3Audi 9
4Opel 4
5Mercedes-Benz7
6Alfa Romeo3
Please use plain text.
Message 146 of 343 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1979 posts

Aug 8, 2012

Thanks wisc. It was a great one last night. I watched some of the replay today. It was awesome. I had that bimmer handling really well. 

LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 147 of 343 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Ok here's the settings for my [ '00 Vauxhall Astra ]  Oh and I ran all the race tires in that race.

Body / Chassis                                                                Engine                                                                                 

Chassis Reinforcement                                                   Stage 3

Wing settings [17 - 34]                                                     Power Limiter: Max Power 519 as [86.4%]

Weight Adjustment [0 - 0] 

Weight: 1000 kg, Performance Points: 596

Intake System [N/A]                                                        Exhaust

Tita. Racing exhaust

Turbo Kits                                                                       Transmission

Stage 3                                                                            Full Race type and settings

Top Speed 197 mph

Gear Ratio 1st 3.898, 2nd 2.658, 3rd 1.955, 4th 1.507, 5th 1.217, 6th 1.030 and the final Gear 3.121 top speed [180].

Drivetrain [LSD]

Rear: 13, 46, 22 (An as crazy as it looks it's fast in the offline setting)

Suspension Fully Race ready.

Suspension settings                                                                Wheel Alignment

-9 Ride Hight Adjustment (mm) -8                                           1.2  Camber Angel (-) 0.2

15.4 Spring Rate (kgf/mm) 13.8                                               0.01  Toe Angel  0.19

7 Dampers (Extension) 7

7 Dampers (Compression) 7

7 Anti-Roll Bars 7

Brakes (Were set to hight)                                                     Tires (Used in race)

Balance Controller                                                                  Started off on Racing Soft (4 Laps)

8  brake Balance  10                                                               The Hard, Mid Race Medum and back to Soft.

A True racer should use all the types of tires in a single race, so I did that.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 148 of 343 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Standings are updated on page 1

Please use plain text.
Message 149 of 343 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
249 posts

Aug 10, 2012

RS tires handed out to 1-5th place finshers.  I will get the rest of you guys your tires by Saturday.

Anyone start putting some times down at GrandValley?

Please use plain text.
Message 150 of 343 (43 Views)
0 Likes