Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Re: FF Series: Season 3 (Wednesday Night Online Racing Series)

Aug 23, 2012

Grats to Juan on the win last night. He's been so unstoppable even Denzel is going " daaammnn ". Keep it up dude.

Yesterday in practice I was running 1:49 to high 1:50's with the Xsara Rally Car but in the race I didn't get below 1:55 I think until after the first pit stop. My car felt nothing like it did in practice. Weird. Ice, Numb, Big - the contact I made with you guys early in the race was not intentional. The car handled completely opposite than it did in practice before the race.

I think I saw someone say they had a pit glitch during the race last night. Not sure about that though. In practice I was being kicked into the grass when first entering the track and was being reset once I got back onto pit road. I'm glad it didn't happen during the race but I thought I saw someone say that it did to them. Just wondering. Good race.

Please use plain text.
Message 261 of 504 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Aug 23, 2012
RACE RESULTS     
Race #4Daytona Road Course (40 Laps) – Special Event Race    
Winner:Juan-de-Juarez    
PositionDriverCarTotal TimeGapPoints
1Juan-de-JuarezHonda Integra Type R (DC5) RM '041:16:30.448---20
2peyepeteHonda Integra Type R (DC5) RM '041:16:30.593+00.14518
3tguns16Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '031:16:44.691+14.24316
4eciracingHonda Integra Type R (DC5) RM '041:16:44.753+14.30514
5L_Kensington_13KHonda Integra Type R (DC5) RM '041:17:34.197+1:03.74912
6WAGG_da_DOGGCitroen Xsara Rally Car '991:18:38.535+2:08:08710
7NumbSkuldHonda Integra Type R (DC5) RM '041:19:07.50+2:37.0528
8iceandspiceHonda Integra Type R (DC5) '04DNFDNF6
9NoLimitBigFord Focus ST '06DNFDNF6
10Gojet-64Honda CRZ Touring CarDNFDNF6

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Please use plain text.
Message 262 of 504 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Aug 23, 2012

Results posted, standings updated.  The standings now include the "lowest score dropped" in the total.

Last night sucked!  I spent the majority of the night racing for the lead with Juan, pete, and tguns.  However, I would enter the pits in 1st place, and come out in 3rd!  Everytime I exited my pit stall, my car would go in the grass and do a brief fishtail before getting back onto pit road.  By then, I had lost 2 positions.  This happened almost every pit!  Finally, on the last pit (after this happened again), I tried to gain back some of the time I lost.  So, I went into the extended pit exit a little hot.  My tire caught the grass, and I spun in the pits.  By the time I recovered, I was in a battle for 3rd with tguns.  So irritating. 

Anyway, on to next week.  Thanks to everyone that stayed for the duration of the race.  That was a grueling battle, and my shoulders and neck were feeling it at the end.  LOL  I'll get the prizes sent out tomorrow.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Please use plain text.
Message 263 of 504 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Aug 24, 2012

just hope you know it was not intentional go-jet.   we just got tangled up going into 1.  it ruined my night too.  i didnt race for position with anyone else for the rest of the night.  one you loose the draft its over at daytona.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Please use plain text.
Message 264 of 504 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2195 posts

Aug 24, 2012

I know it was an accident. What I said in the lobby was stupid.

I'm thinking you may have not hit me at all. I think I got a minor lag-ram on my end.

Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Please use plain text.
Message 265 of 504 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Aug 25, 2012

Great Race Guys It was an Epic one.

I"m not sure how long the race was but i had fun on every lap and was ready for another stint...lol maybe.

TGUNS, man i saw you storm into my rear view mirror so many times! Made me nervous as hel l. That car was on the fast lane, and we were stuck in the carpool.

Eci, what was up with your pit crew, i was having problems during practice when i pit but it cleared up during the race. Strange glitch at Daytona. Something to do with the way we enter pit road??? I'm not sure. It was great racing with you though. We'll shall do battle again sir.

Pete, Crazy stuph there at the end. I couldn't figure out how you were keeping up with eci and I when we were bumpdrafting. But on that last stint i definately saw how you were doing it. Your gearing was really short and you were blistering the infield. I'm not sure if you had more downforce or what but i was at 6 5. As far as your gear ratio, it was perfect, beacause there wasn't alot to gain when going through the banking but as soon as we straighten out we were flying. We were actually going faster than eci and I by 5mph. I almost ruined your race there really late, it was the first time we had been racing together like that all race and i miss judged T1.

I need some help guys. when i got the gt5 site and click forum it takes me to the general discussions. how and where do i find the events?

juandejuarezimage069
Please use plain text.
Message 266 of 504 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
758 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 25, 2012

Juan-de-Juarez wrote:

Great Race Guys It was an Epic one.

I"m not sure how long the race was but i had fun on every lap and was ready for another stint...lol maybe.

TGUNS, man i saw you storm into my rear view mirror so many times! Made me nervous as hel l. That car was on the fast lane, and we were stuck in the carpool.

Eci, what was up with your pit crew, i was having problems during practice when i pit but it cleared up during the race. Strange glitch at Daytona. Something to do with the way we enter pit road??? I'm not sure. It was great racing with you though. We'll shall do battle again sir.

Pete, Crazy stuph there at the end. I couldn't figure out how you were keeping up with eci and I when we were bumpdrafting. But on that last stint i definately saw how you were doing it. Your gearing was really short and you were blistering the infield. I'm not sure if you had more downforce or what but i was at 6 5. As far as your gear ratio, it was perfect, beacause there wasn't alot to gain when going through the banking but as soon as we straighten out we were flying. We were actually going faster than eci and I by 5mph. I almost ruined your race there really late, it was the first time we had been racing together like that all race and i miss judged T1.

I need some help guys. when i got the gt5 site and click forum it takes me to the general discussions. how and where do i find the events?

@ Juan. For the Events Thread, go to GAMES (E-G), scroll down the Community Browser and you'll see the GranTurismo Events and Marketplace Threads.

Yeh, I messed up with my gearing, my settings A and B were the same except for the transmission, I forgot to switch to the higher top speed for drafting. My DF was just about all the way down.

It was still a blast chasing you guys after the 2 bus stop ( self inflicted ) incidents, the car handled great, with good tire wear.

My pit stops were all okay, but some strange things were happening with some of the other cars.

That turn one touch turned out okay LOL, I just managed to keep it straight on the grass and drop the speed so I could turn back onto the track, thanks for holding back and giving me enough space.

That race was one of those were it is worth watching the replay.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Please use plain text.
Message 267 of 504 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Aug 26, 2012

Thank you pete, i've been trying to find this place directly for a few days now.

I saw you blow through the bus stop twice and he l l why not with the speed you where actually going through there with i can see you getting a little to anxious and steping over the line. I was laughing the second time, couldn't help it, it was just too crazy out there.

So, Tuesday is the unofficial practice day. We've been getting together for the past 3 weeks on that day and the turn out has been good. Not great but good. So come on out and take some laps. Its usually 5 lappers just to get some traffic racing in.

juandejuarezimage069
Please use plain text.
Message 268 of 504 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Juan-de-Juarez wrote:

So, Tuesday is the unofficial practice day. We've been getting together for the past 3 weeks on that day and the turn out has been good. Not great but good. So come on out and take some laps. Its usually 5 lappers just to get some traffic racing in.

I'll be there tomorrow.  I haven't had a chance to get on GT5 for a couple of days now.

Please use plain text.
Message 269 of 504 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Aug 28, 2012

The points have been updated (again).  They include the lowest score being removed from the total.

Please use plain text.
Message 270 of 504 (39 Views)
0 Likes