Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
917 posts

Re: FIG Championship Series - practice on 1/30

Jan 28, 2013

Would love to be all over that. But my son and I(believe it or not) are fighting this flu we both got and I definitely will not be able to do well if I do make it. But I will try for this Wednesday if you are still going to do that too? If I feel better by then. However, I should be good to go by the time the race officially starts.

You give me the impression that you are into a lot of TV series? We got rid of cable and have Netflix, Hulu, and Voodoo i think it is.....anyway, you wouldn't believe all the time it freed up for me to do other things. Well, darn the walking dead! I just entered a Formula 1 series. Just in time for the 2 race which will no dought give me a chance to compete for the championship.

" The problem is, when you push it to the limit it's irresistible. And as soon as you've done it you want to do it again."

Who said it?
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 202 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Re: FIG Championship Series - practice on 1/30

Jan 29, 2013

LOL I do watch a lot of tv but mostly football ( ncaa, nfl, Detroit Tigers ) .

Yes I will host a practice on Wednesday that starts at 8 pm est and will go for at least two hours, or until people get bored lol. My goal for the practice session is to see if my lap times ( which I based the number of laps per race on ) are beat and when they are I can adjust from there to ensure at least 40 minutes of racing.

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 202 (284 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2191 posts

Re: FGT Championship Series - practice on 1/30

Jan 29, 2013

I'll probably join as well, using the black/yellow car (matches my suit colours)

Things I don't like: Very low Horsepower restriction, and SRF. But I'll be in for casual racing.

Sorry to hear about your data loss, Wagg. I still have a few replays way back from Exotics 1. If I can find out how to access replay data, I may be able to send you some.

I was also planning on getting a PVR (Personal Video Recorder) to record some races, and post them on "The Tubes" (I've heard people refer to YouTube that way). Problem is, PVRs are pricy. Even basic ones will carry 3-figure price tags.

Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 202 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Count me in wagg,  cu at practice.  white and blue car for me :robothappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 202 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2006 posts

Jan 29, 2013
Gojet, I think eciracing was selling one a while back. You should send him a message and see if he still has it.
LFASIG2
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 202 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Gojet, ice thanks for signing up.

@Gojet, yeah it sucks to lose all my replays I have saved but on the bright side I am glad I had a usb backup. I don't think I have the will to redo the game after all this time lol. Don't worry about sending me some replays, it sounds like a lot of work. Thanks for the thought though.

Good practicing last night face. We were close on times on 4 tracks except for Sarthe. I have added one more lap to the Sarthe race based on face's time.

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 202 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Jan 29, 2013

I'll be in for this series, Wagg.  Guess it's time to dust off the cockpit.  Haven't played GT5 since the last race in Exotics.  I'll try and knock the rust off at this Wednesdays practice.

@tguns/Gojet - Yes, I was selling my PVR a while back.  I ended up selling it on Craigslist.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 202 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Thanks eci for signing up. Once you get a couple laps in I'm sure you'll be back to your old self lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 202 (227 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
917 posts

Jan 30, 2013
Hey Wagg, my FGT will be an all red one.
" The problem is, when you push it to the limit it's irresistible. And as soon as you've done it you want to do it again."

Who said it?
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 202 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 30, 2013

That's cool. Good thing about the FGT cars is that all you have to do is reset your tunes to default in order to get on the track with tuning prohibited on, I think lol. That's handy if someone wanted to switch car colors.

Lounge will be open at 8 pm est.

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 202 (198 Views)
0 Likes