Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

Re: FGT Championship Series - Monza ( Feb 20th )

Feb 18, 2013

F1Cheetor wrote:

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg

Hey! No "All Terrain" tires in this series.

lol, that one was juan.

Message 111 of 202 (164 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1088 posts

Feb 18, 2013
Ooops! I should have specified . That is Juan in the middle and I think gojet to the right. And you in the blue FGT on the left taking the grass. I took that pic with a filter so it might be hard to make out the color. I know that you got bumped ways back and was trying not to loose it.

Zoom , Zoom!
" A defeat is good for the character if you take it the right way."

Who said it?
Message 112 of 202 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

Feb 20, 2013

ummm, i forgot that today is mrs. Hey's birthday. i shall not be attending the race. for if i did that would be the last race of my life.

Message 113 of 202 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Feb 20, 2013

No worries man, family comes first.

I'll have the lounge open tonight by 7:30 pm est because I have not had a chance to practice at all for Monza. 31 laps tonight and I want to try to get the race started no later than 9:10 tonight.

Note: if anyone is in my lounge when I'm ready to set it up, I will kindly ask them to leave for a minute so I can be host tonight. Thanks and see you there.

Message 114 of 202 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Feb 21, 2013

Results:

Winner: faceman557

2nd: Juan-de-Juarez

3rd: Gojet-64

4th: NoLimitBig

5th: F1Cheetor

6th: WyldAnimal

7th: WAGG__da_DOGG

8th: iceandspice

9th: Ramjet53

Good race guys. I could have possibly gotten 5th but I knew I was going to run out on the final lap so I pitted and F1 and Wyld passed me while I was in the pits. I had a couple of offs, other than that, I'm happy with how I raced. I was ahead of Gojet and company but they were gaining every lap so it was inevitable that I would mess up lol.

Next week we race at Sarthe 2009 ( chicanes ) and there will be 13 laps there.

I will try to update the standings and get the prizes sent out tomorrow but I have to be somewhere after work so if all that is not done tomorrow it will be done Friday. Thanks for racing. Peace

Message 115 of 202 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1088 posts

Feb 21, 2013
I need you to give my position to Wyld
Please .
Because my tires were worn and I shouldn't have fought for position with him . When you bumped me hard twice in the first turn Wyld .That was my fault because I knew what condition my tires were in.
As for Juan , I am not really *issed at you per say. Maybe it was me. But for now I felt I had the right of way into the "S" turns because my nose was there first. And I felt a good bump that put me off. Lol , I did wish that you passed me on the straight coming out. Anyway , great run to your 2nd Finnish. You too faceman for your 1st place .

Zoom , Zoom !
Overall , it was a great race.

Who said it?
Message 116 of 202 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 21, 2013

Great Win Face.    Team  Juan Racing Telegenics!!

F1, you went off on the Last Turn not the S's.  You came up on me right on my bumber and i know from experience that there is no downforce to push your car down  through the last turn. I don't belive we ever touched.

Edit: Also i know i was being agressive at the start but i felt i had to make some ground on the hungry pack of wolverines behind us. And i wasn't concerned with face, as he was clearly going to make it really difficult.

Great race tonight guys, raced with no limit for almost the entire race and had to fend off gojet  side by side for a surprising second place finish. I don't know where you came from gojet but good job.

juandejuarezimage069
Message 117 of 202 (94 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1088 posts

Feb 21, 2013
Whoa ! Did I really Juan ? The last turn before the start / Finnish? I didn't have time to look at my replay because I had to take care of my business.
But where I went off is where the fast sweeping "S" are . The place where you hit the back stretch before the last turn. If that really happened then maybe I had a Twilight Zone Wagg night?
Believe me Juan when I say I never pass that fast into a turn coming out of someone's draft. Dude , that is bizarre! Was hoping for a good night but was kinda concerned when the screen blinked several places in the race. Blinking is the best way I can describe it.
I swear guys , practice night I did get that lap time I had mentioned. Gotta check my replay out .

But I still want Wyld to take my Finnish spot.

Zoom , Zoom !

Who said it?
Message 118 of 202 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1621 posts

Feb 21, 2013

It was a good race. Too Bad I had been practicing the wrong track..   I made 3 pit stops, when If I had Practiced the right track,  I should have only Made 2.  That extra Pit stop cost me a pole position...

Well Maybe...  

Except for maybe one bad hit, in the 2nd set of Esses, which sent me off into the sand,  I think the race went very well.

F1 and had a god run together, even if I did bump him under breaking a few times. 

If I bump someone, I don't think it's fare to over take that position, so I back off and resume where we left off.

Congrats Faceman on another well earned Victory.

GoJet, it was good to race with you again..

Message 119 of 202 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Feb 21, 2013

wyld, i'm sorry for bumping you off into the sand. I wasn't sure if you gave me the full inside lane or not but i did not mean to hit you. I was just too focused on nolimits bumber.

juandejuarezimage069
Message 120 of 202 (56 Views)
0 Likes