Sackboy
576 posts

Re: FGT Championship Series - Spa ( Feb 13th )

Feb 13, 2013

the draft is pretty key here.  i like the tire give up vs fule stratagy  saga that will play out tonight.  i wish the race was 2 laps longer tho.  it would REALLY make you gamble what you wanted to do.  i think with one or two laps of drafting someone 13 laps should be fairly good for everyone to make this a one stop race.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 51 of 202 (222 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Re: FIG Championship Series - Spa ( Feb 13th )

Feb 13, 2013

hey6541 wrote:

Hello WAGG, i was wondering if i could maybe join in tonight if i get home early enough? i prolly won't be able to race all events, but this one sound pretty fun. i have had no practice, and haven't driven these cars much at all, but i race clean.  

I am sure you would be welcomed hey6541. Besides, the more the drivers the more the intensity. I have no dought about your cleanliness on track. I haven't personally raced you but I have seen what others have said as to your abilities. I don't think it is too late in the series. But too bad you can't complete the whole thing. Then again I am not Wagg for it is his series.

" A defeat is good for the character if you take it the right way."

Who said it?
Message 52 of 202 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

Feb 13, 2013

F1Cheetor wrote:

hey6541 wrote:

Hello WAGG, i was wondering if i could maybe join in tonight if i get home early enough? i prolly won't be able to race all events, but this one sound pretty fun. i have had no practice, and haven't driven these cars much at all, but i race clean.  

I am sure you would be welcomed hey6541. Besides, the more the drivers the more the intensity. I have no dought about your cleanliness on track. I haven't personally raced you but I have seen what others have said as to your abilities. I don't think it is too late in the series. But too bad you can't complete the whole thing. Then again I am not Wagg for it is his series.

Alright then i shall await the ruling from the Wagg. i still don't know if i will get of work early enough

Message 53 of 202 (204 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

Feb 13, 2013

hey6541 wrote:

F1Cheetor wrote:

hey6541 wrote:

Alright then i shall await the ruling from the Wagg. i still don't know if i will get of work early enough

Solution for you to get home faster is to download the Sebastian Vettel Red Bull specs to your cars CPU and to put on some Depends and hang on Smiley Wink Vwyalla, your home!

Who said it?
Message 54 of 202 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

Feb 13, 2013

i can see it now. hey6541( aka hey) dies in horrific 300 mph accident while trying to get home in time for fgt series race. all because that blasted teenage girl pulled out in front of him without looking both ways, because driving comes second to the texting conversation with her BFF!

Message 55 of 202 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2087 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Hey there wagg, and all others. I'm gonna try to join in tonight as well. Maybe, Maybe. Not certain. It all depends on if the boss wife is willing to give up the TV for the night. 

If "hey" can make it tonight, you are all in for a treat! He's definately one of the best drivers I've had the pleasure to race with! 

Hope to see you all tonight. "fingers crossed"

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 56 of 202 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2087 posts

Feb 13, 2013

hey6541 wrote:

i can see it now. hey6541( aka hey) dies in horrific 300 mph accident while trying to get home in time for fgt series race. all because that blasted teenage girl pulled out in front of him without looking both ways, because driving comes second to the texting conversation with her BFF!

And her BFF would be featured in one of those commercials saying, "This is the txt my friend was sending to me when she pulled out into the middle of I-6541 and was oblivorated by an oncoming alien-mobile going 300mph!"...(text reads)..."like omg, did you like see that cute guy at the" (KACHOWWW!!!!!! Alien-mobile devours victoria's secret breakthrough model driving smart car!)

photo 3da2a2f2-f5ac-48ee-92a6-ef916fe7b8b4.jpg
Message 57 of 202 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Feb 13, 2013

Sure you guys can race ( hey and t ) . I just got home so I won't be online for awhile but I'll send you a friend request hey. Lounge will be open at 8 pm est and I'd like to start the race no later than 9:10 pm est.

26 laps at Spa tonight. Reminder: keep two wheels on the track at all times and if a pass is made while using any runoffs, give that spot back.

For most people this will be a one stop race. Whatever the game tells you to take in fuel in the pit stop, take more lol.

Message 58 of 202 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1312 posts

Feb 13, 2013

very good, i prolly have to clear some room on my friends list. it looks like i don't have to work late so i'll hopfully see ya tonight.

Message 59 of 202 (182 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1090 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Just a heads up you guys as far as the cars a concerned. I know you have probably read the regulations. If not, please do so because there is absolutely no tuning. That includes chassis reinforcement. So hopefully  you do not have one on? We already had one driver not happy with it and gave all kinds of problems. Not going to mention who beacuse it is not important.

Zoom, Zoom!

Who said it?
Message 60 of 202 (178 Views)
0 Likes