Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 01 2011
By: PsychoPhreak Lombax Warrior 218 posts

Peace out PSN GT Community

3 replies 20 views Edited Sep 1, 2011

I've had it with the elementary grade BS I see so often around here.  Thanks to eciracing, you won't be seeing me post in this community anymore. Much love to the wonderful people I've met through these forums and I continue to look forward to racing with those on my friends list.

For those staying, have fun and hope you don't have to deal with the sly comments and general rudeness I've seen.

-PhreaK

PS: Mods feel free to move to general gran turismo, didn't realize I was in the events section when I created this, thanks!

http://www.mygranturismo.net/26145
Message 2 of 4 (20 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1178 posts

Re: Peace out PSN GT Community

Sep 1, 2011

we'll miss you bud~!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2196 posts

Sep 1, 2011

PsychoPhreak, I'm sorry but the reason you are leaving seems really grade schoolish, not the posts here. First of all, it is not eciracing's fault that you are leaving. I saw the post that sparked this and if that post is what is making you leave, then that's your fault for letting it get to you.

It is extremely unfair to blame eci for this.

Back up your PS3's and PS4's hard drives!
Try repairing your corrupted hard drive without losing data, here.
Message 3 of 4 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6675 posts

Sep 1, 2011

PsychoPhreak wrote:

I've had it with the elementary grade BS I see so often around here.  Thanks to eciracing, you won't be seeing me post in this community anymore. Much love to the wonderful people I've met through these forums and I continue to look forward to racing with those on my friends list.

For those staying, have fun and hope you don't have to deal with the sly comments and general rudeness I've seen.

-PhreaK

PS: Mods feel free to move to general gran turismo, didn't realize I was in the events section when I created this, thanks!

So we can be a bit brusque at times around this joint. No need to PhreaK Out and leave, Yo.

Wait, that could be the type of comments that you are referring to, Eh??? I've got my PHD in Sarcasm, with my minor in Wrasslin', WWE style. Just tryin' to make the situation a little bit lighter. Good luck to you in your endeavors, wherever you go. Peace Out, and keep a positive attitude.

photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 4 of 4 (20 Views)
0 Likes