May 12 2013
By: ekursun First Son 2 posts
Accepted Solution

Performance Points Bug with Challenger R/T 70'

3 replies 168 views Edited May 12, 2013

Hello,

I was playing 500PP Stars and Stripes event with my Challenger R/T 70' which was above 500PP just by a little so I added 2 kgs of ballast weight to make it 500PP. After my first race I tried entering a second one, but the car showed up as 501PP, i did not care much and added a few more kgs. But later I noticed that every time i race with my Challenger R/T the PP goes up by 1, and this is a quite big problem since some time later the car would be nerfed to death in order to enter the event.

Is this a common problem with Challenger R/T or some class of cars? Would it happen again if i buy a new one?

Message 1 of 4 (168 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
829 posts

Re: Performance Points Bug with Challenger R/T 70'

May 12, 2013

ekursun wrote:

Hello,

I was playing 500PP Stars and Stripes event with my Challenger R/T 70' which was above 500PP just by a little so I added 2 kgs of ballast weight to make it 500PP. After my first race I tried entering a second one, but the car showed up as 501PP, i did not care much and added a few more kgs. But later I noticed that every time i race with my Challenger R/T the PP goes up by 1, and this is a quite big problem since some time later the car would be nerfed to death in order to enter the event.

Is this a common problem with Challenger R/T or some class of cars? Would it happen again if i buy a new one?

It will keep adding HP and PP until it is broken in at 200 miles. Then do an oil change and it will be at its max.

Sig by: exXboxFan.
Message 2 of 4 (164 Views)
Gaming Beast
1665 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

All cars that start at 0 miles have a break in period, I want to say 2-300 km, and during that period their hp/pp level will steadily increase. Hope that helps.

Yeah- what he said Smiley Wink

Photobucket
Message 3 of 4 (163 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 12, 2013

Thanks a lot.

Message 4 of 4 (155 Views)
0 Likes