Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Street Warriors (Race 7 at Chamonix Mini on 12/26/12, (30Laps)

Dec 27, 2012

last race car used was Toyota VOLTZ S '02  not  vitz

Please use plain text.
Message 91 of 96 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Re: Street Warriors (Race 7 at Chamonix Mini on 12/26/12, (30Laps)

Dec 28, 2012

got it changed.

that was a lot of fun,  that will be apart of season 2.

My next championship series is going to be the next step beyond the current Street Warriors.  Its going to use a form of car we never use in GT5 leagues.   The Concept cars.  Its going to be the "Street Warriors 2,  Concept Modified Division.  You will be able to tune and adjust set ups freely.  Each weeks PP limit will be chose by the previous weeks winner.  so if i won round 1 i would choose the PP limit for race #2 all cars would have to be concept cars or cars that had less then 50 production makes. all drive trains will be legal and we will use VERY FAST tire wear and fuel useage.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Please use plain text.
Message 92 of 96 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Re: Street Warriors (coming this Fall)

Jan 14, 2013

Championship over.  no one was serious about running all the races, tired of hosting events with 4 guys where the races are over by lap 2  no commitment by anyone, lots of thankless people. 

thank you to thoes who had fun.  this will be my last series i host,  possibly the last i take part in.  tried of GT5  this place is sunk. no reason to ride the ship all way to the bottom of the ocean

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Please use plain text.
Message 93 of 96 (235 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
905 posts

Re: Street Warriors (Race 8, Baystate Speedway Falken tire 100 on 1/2/13, (85Laps)

Jan 14, 2013
Hey L_K, I would like to say " sorry to hear that." I did not even know it was new. I am usually looking for a series to enter too. I probably overlooked or passed because the time and day was not right for me.
But don't give up entirely yet. Give another go?
" The problem is, when you push it to the limit it's irresistible. And as soon as you've done it you want to do it again."

Who said it?
Please use plain text.
Message 94 of 96 (232 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Re: Street Warriors (Race 8, Baystate Speedway Falken tire 100 on 1/2/13, (85Laps)

Jan 15, 2013

Sorry to read this Ken. Had a fun time racing. swttfmf    NLB 

Please use plain text.
Message 95 of 96 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Re: Street Warriors (coming this Fall)

Jan 16, 2013

L_Keniston_13K wrote:

Championship over.  no one was serious about running all the races, tired of hosting events with 4 guys where the races are over by lap 2  no commitment by anyone, lots of thankless people. 

thank you to thoes who had fun.  this will be my last series i host,  possibly the last i take part in.  tried of GT5  this place is sunk. no reason to ride the ship all way to the bottom of the ocean

Had a feeling that was the case.  Sent you a PSN message about a week ago about the series when you were online, but never heard back from you.  Seems that interest in GT5 just died for everyone, all at the same time.  Weird.  I'm taking a break from GT5 until another Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday night series starts up again....if any do.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Please use plain text.
Message 96 of 96 (206 Views)
0 Likes