Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Re: Street Warriors (coming this Fall)

Nov 21, 2012

L_Keniston_13K wrote:

Hopfullly can get the entire race in tomorrow with out getting kicked from the server.   i may restart my modum JUST before the Feature to try to ensure that i can make the distance.  i seem to get 45- to an hour before i get kicked.

Whatever you did tonight last night (Tues) seemed to work.  You were able to make the entire race.

@JUan - I don't know what happened to the Bears, but that team the 49ers played on Monday night got killed!

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 61 of 96 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Nov 21, 2012

hey guys,  what are your plans in regards to Thanksgiving traveling? 

if people are going to be on the road or in route to family destinations i am not going to penilize you all by holding the race.  if no one is going to be missing we can go forward with Tsukuba tonight.

as i posted in the tuesday night series thread i will be upgrading to a much faster internet (15 MBps up from 3MBps currently)

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Message 62 of 96 (242 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Nov 21, 2012

I will be racing tonight with you. NOLIMITBIG.

Message 63 of 96 (238 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Nov 21, 2012

L_Keniston_13K wrote:

hey guys,  what are your plans in regards to Thanksgiving traveling? 

if people are going to be on the road or in route to family destinations i am not going to penilize you all by holding the race.  if no one is going to be missing we can go forward with Tsukuba tonight.

as i posted in the tuesday night series thread i will be upgrading to a much faster internet (15 MBps up from 3MBps currently)

Hey Ken.  Do we have an official verdict on this for tonight?  I should be able to make it if we race.  However, I don't know about everyone else.  Not sure of everyone's travel plans.  I myself will be home, but we'll be cooking (and probably eating) food all night.  Anyway, just post up what the final decision is.  If we don't race.....have a Happy Thanksgiving.

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION
Message 64 of 96 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Nov 21, 2012

Im going to hold off till next week.  enjoy thanksgiving eve guys :-) 

ill be online at like 9 doing some fun runs but will hold off the championship event at Tsukuba event for a week.    this way thoes who have plans dont miss anything.

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 65 of 96 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Nov 22, 2012

connection went down 3 times in 10 minutes.  i cant wait to have the new net.  i hope to god that it fixes this issue cause im sick of this crap.

fun races guys. we will NOT be running the K trail... EVER again  i couldnt make it up that mountain more then 40MPH pegged in 2nd  gear and if i hit 3rd it bogged to 30-35 mph lol

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 66 of 96 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Heard you got a new connection, ken?

I'm ready wiht my CR-X for tomorrow. Wasgoing to see you guys tonight. Get ready for the competition.

juandejuarezimage069
Message 67 of 96 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Nov 28, 2012

yes  so car all tests show a strong connection.  were good for tomorrow night.  ill be at Ice's race tonight with the Jag.  no idea WHAT im going to run tomorrow at Tsukuba

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 68 of 96 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Hey Ken. Was hoping to get some clarification on a rule.  I believe you said that if we use a civic, of any generation, we can't use any other civics for the rest of the season.  That's pretty clear.  However, I'm wondering about the Integras.  The DC2's specifically.  Will the Acura Integra count as a different model than the Honda Integra?  Technically the same car, but obviously one was USDM and one was JDM.

Message 69 of 96 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Integras are Integras as far am im concerned.  honda or acura. I really cant see enough of a difference from one to the other to make it a different car.  same for Miatas and RX-7s

i beleive that we have plenty of other competitive cars to pick from where it would not be a problem

also Juan you had asked about that caterham.  it IS a road legal car thats also a racer.  i will let that run BUT if its obviously blowing away the field i may have it bumped down to a 365PP for THAT CAR ONLY.  id have to set the room to 365 have who ever is driving that car would enter then the room bet set to 375 and have everyone else enter (like gojet did on sundays at the start of the GT and LMP season

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

Message 70 of 96 (192 Views)
0 Likes