Greetings, Haven't been on here in a while, and a few series that SeeTheAir.com have been completed. We are starting up our 2nd season of the Forumla 1 Series. This series is a bit more serious than previous with restrictions a little higher.
I'd like to see who might be interested in this series, scheduled to start in January. The following is our tenative schedule and series attributes.
- Tuning is allowed in this series
- Car Restrictions: F10 or F2007
- No Assists (T/C, Skid Force, ASM, Driving Line, ABS, Active Steering)
- Heavy Light Damage protocols
- No visible damage
- No Boost
- Strong Slipstream (simulates F1 DRS system)
- Tires: All drivers must start of Soft Tires. Each driver must pit once to switch to medium tires and complete at least one lap on those tires, before switching back. Tire wear will be on, and possibily set to fast.
- 15 minute set qualifying session to determine qualifying order before race. Race will automatically start after 15 mins. fastest car is on pole.
1st place - 34pts
2nd place - 32pts
3rd place - 31pts
4th place - 30pts
5th place - 29pts
6th place - 28pts
7th place - 27pts
8th place - 26pts
9th place - 25pts
10th place - 24pts
11th place - 23pts
12th place - 22pts
13th place - 21pts
14th place - 20pts
15th place - 19pts
16th place - 18pts
1 bonus point given for leading a lap in a race
Jan. 12th, 2013 (10:00pm EST)
Season Opener - Autodromo Nazionale Monza
Italian Grand Prix / 3.60 miles
POLE - PURE_BALLSAK_88
WINNER - PURE_BALLSAK_88
Feb. 3rd, 2013 (9:00pm EST)
Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course
Brickyard Grand Prix / 2.61 miles
POLE - Marimbakat
WINNER - PURE_BALLSAK_88
Feb. 23rd, 2013 (10:00pm EST)
Rome (Reverse Course)
Legion Grand Prix / 2.16 miles
March 9th, 2013 (10:00pm EST)
Grand Valley Speedway (Reverse Course)
Canadian Grand Prix / 3.07 miles
March 30th, 2013 (10:00pm EST)
High Speed Ring (Reverse Course)
STA Grand Prix / 2.49 miles
April 12th, 2013 (10:00pm EST)
Monaco Grand Prix / 2.08 miles
May 4th, 2013 (10:00pm EST)
Honda Grand Prix / 3.61 miles
May 17th, 2013 (10:00pm EST)
German Grand Prix / 2.26 miles
June 1st, 2013 (10:00pm EST)
Twin Ring Motegi Road Course
Grand Prix of Japan / 2.98 miles
June 15th, 2013 (10:00pm EST)
Series Finale - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Begian Grand Prix / 4.35 miles
I hope to see a few members from here sign up. Registration with STA will be required. "S" License in GT5 will be required.
If you are wanting to become a part of SeeTheAir.com Racing League as many have from California to Canada and across the pond in London, England...go to SeeTheAir.com to register.
I do plan to join you guys when I can though. This is just one it's best I stay away from.
I also have to figure out how I'm going to do London to get my Liscense, but that's another problem... though related.