Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Re: Sunday races

Jan 19, 2013

I guess I'm still a little confused as to the car choices we can use. So the Schulze can be used then tomorrow? Was the production car limit only for last weekend? What cars can we not use at all in this series, race cars? Just wondering. See you guys tomorrow. Peace

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 85 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Jan 19, 2013

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

I guess I'm still a little confused as to the car choices we can use. So the Schulze can be used then tomorrow? Was the production car limit only for last weekend? What cars can we not use at all in this series, race cars? Just wondering. See you guys tomorrow. Peace

I'm sorry for the confussion wagg. yes, the pruducion cars was only for the last sunday race. pick whatever car you want. as of right now there is no limit to what cars you can and can not use, we're still working on a advantage problem that may arise with the GT-R N24 car, for the time being you can use that car if you'd like but as a fair warning, this may change in the future.

see you tomorrow

My internet isn't the greatest so I can only play games like re5,rdr,gta4 etc with little to no lag. games like cod and bf are too much for my internet.

I'm a non competitive kind of player, this means I'll use auto aim in gta4,rdr etc. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

keep this in mind though, I remove people that I haven't played with in a while and that gets on my nerves

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 85 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Thanks for clearing that up. I'll be online off and on tomorrow running laps for testing.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 85 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 19, 2013

You're welcome, anytime.

edit

I think I've found something that could keep up with the GT-R N24, the GT-R black edition "12. a little more HP and torque and lighter than the GT-R N24 and about the same handleing. one flaw in my book is that its a right seater instead of left (I just prefer to be on left because I've only drove a real car on the left, it just feels normal to me) but other than that its a pretty good package, but slightly better.

My internet isn't the greatest so I can only play games like re5,rdr,gta4 etc with little to no lag. games like cod and bf are too much for my internet.

I'm a non competitive kind of player, this means I'll use auto aim in gta4,rdr etc. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

keep this in mind though, I remove people that I haven't played with in a while and that gets on my nerves

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 85 (248 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2552 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Lighter and more HP doesn't matter much when you have HP and weight limits.  The added torque could be helpful, however. 

But I bet yu'll find the lack of downforce (which racecars have LOTS of) will more than outweigh the torque.

Actually, I have one car I may try tomorrow.  :smileyhappy:

Yes, I found one to give the N24 a run for the money...

You'll see.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 85 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 20, 2013

I meant that for when there's no limits, I should've said that lol. not planning to keep it even I see because I'd be more than happy to choose a production car over a racecar lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 85 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Record Breaker
4274 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Found out I have a Birthday party to go to for my Dad this afternoon. Not sure how things will time out for me. I'll try to make it though.
Proud to be a Monkey!

~~~ SupaTunaGT ~~~

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 85 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Jan 20, 2013
That's alright, family is more important than a video game anyway. have a good time :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 85 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

Jan 21, 2013

Hey guys good times tonight. See you next week. Trial Mountain is one of my favorite tracks in the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 85 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
365 posts

Jan 21, 2013
You can drive though lol. I'm no longer hosting these events anymore though. read the main thread for more details.

sorry guys, nice racing with all of you.

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 85 (165 Views)
0 Likes