Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Tuesday Night Racing series - Interest check, sign up

Nov 27, 2012

Lunzar wrote:

I am new to this tread... How does one sign up for this Tuesday night event/race? This sounds like a good time. Clean online racing sounds WONDERFUL! 

Hey Lunzar,  

We are on 6th race in season1.  Signup was closed after 5th race for season 1.   Feel free join us for season 2 starting in  january.

Please use plain text.
Message 221 of 261 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Nov 27, 2012
Sweet, I will for sure! thanks for getting back to me Ice!
Please use plain text.
Message 222 of 261 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Nov 28, 2012

So i signed on to see what the track was for today so that i could join you guys but...**bleep** didn't reallize it was such an exclusive bunch. I'll have to see if i can sign up for a few races.

juandejuarezimage069
Please use plain text.
Message 223 of 261 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
576 posts

Nov 28, 2012

i say let these guys run ice,  nothing wrong with having more cars on the track

~ TNR1 Champion
~ Exotics 3 Champion
~ TN-NASCAR Champion
~ WedNite 375PP Champion

GT5 league race wins: 23
NASCAR ISL wins: 95
GT6 Community wins: 36
GT6 league wins: n/a
Please use plain text.
Message 224 of 261 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Juan-de-Juarez wrote:

So i signed on to see what the track was for today so that i could join you guys but...**bleep** didn't reallize it was such an exclusive bunch. I'll have to see if i can sign up for a few races.

I did invite you to join at the start, but you said ( quote) "sry,  I am out" ,  you never raced in this series.  Sign up is closed for seaon 1.  Feel free join us for season 2 in January 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 225 of 261 (105 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

L_Keniston_13K wrote:

i say let these guys run ice,  nothing wrong with having more cars on the track

with the way tire penalty works  new joiner will interfere with regular as they will be on Soft tires and top 5 is seperated by just few point.  Every point matters by the end.  Sign up is closed for season 1 as posted earlier.  They are all welcome to join in season 2 starting january 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 226 of 261 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Tuesday Night Racing series - 6th race @Indy

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

Tuesday Night Racing series - 6th race @Indy

Race results

Pole: 01:25.613 (ken)

Total race time: 41:42.319

TNR_6thrace_indy.jpg

Congratz! jch6r winner  at indy.  Prizes sent.

*ken DISQUALIFED for excessive weaving in straights,  delibrate  usage of outside track surface and concrete run off area over sevaral laps is limited to max 3 DQ points.  ken consider this your warning!  clean up your racing!!.

Points table as of 6th race @ Indy

TNR_Pointstable_6.jpg

Thanks all for racing in TNR!

(op updated)

Please use plain text.
Message 227 of 261 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Re: Tuesday Night Racing series - 6th race @Indy

Nov 28, 2012

Tuesday Night Racing series - 6th race @Indy

Race pictures

Road Course - Indy_3.jpg

Road Course - Indy_10.jpg

Road Course - Indy_11.jpg

Road Course - Indy_4.jpg

Road Course - Indy_6.jpg

Road Course - Indy_7.jpg

Road Course - Indy_8.jpg

Road Course - Indy_9.jpg

Road Course - Indy_12.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 228 of 261 (88 Views)
Splicer
92 posts

Nov 28, 2012

Sorry Juan, that's completely my fault. This is a fun series that Ice has put together. I sent out invites to great racers like you on my friends list without realizing the ramifications of people jumping in midstream. I agree with Ice's decision that it might upset some people if for the last several races new guys come in who haven't been affected by the tire handicap system. As proof, I won last night's race solely on the basis that I've been so bad all season I haven't had a top 3 finish. So, finally, next week I will have a tire handicap. 

I apologize to you and to Ice for this.

On the flipside, though, please race in the second season as this series is a lot of fun and we need to keep the GT5 racing community growing. 

Please use plain text.
Message 229 of 261 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 28, 2012

JCH8r wrote:

Sorry Juan, that's completely my fault. This is a fun series that Ice has put together. I sent out invites to great racers like you on my friends list without realizing the ramifications of people jumping in midstream. I agree with Ice's decision that it might upset some people if for the last several races new guys come in who haven't been affected by the tire handicap system. As proof, I won last night's race solely on the basis that I've been so bad all season I haven't had a top 3 finish. So, finally, next week I will have a tire handicap. 

I apologize to you and to Ice for this.

On the flipside, though, please race in the second season as this series is a lot of fun and we need to keep the GT5 racing community growing. 

Nah man, you still had to run a mistake free race to win. I meant what I said last night, awesome drive chedda.

Apologies to ice and eci for being excited on the first lap. I bumped eci a couple of times and on the final turn before the straight starts I got way underneath ice. My bad guys.

After I spun there I was at least a half a lap back from everyone else so I drove as best as I could to catch up. When everyone pitted on lap 14 I went one more and pitted on 15 because I knew if I went into the pits on 14 I never would have been able to catch up then. I almost caught up to pete for 4th place and then I spun again because I was too aggressive with the gas.

Please use plain text.
Message 230 of 261 (66 Views)
0 Likes