Jun 16 2011
By: Sushi_Pirate Fender Bender 4029 posts

Welcome

16 replies 21 views Edited Jun 16, 2011

Welcome to our new GT Events space!  Over the coming days we will be moving events threads into here to help promote them.  Please contact myself or one of the moderators to have your event featured.  Thanks!

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Re: Welcome

Jun 16, 2011

Great Idea the Gt side is getting rammed with all the series going on Now I think itll be more organized being in one place...

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Jun 16, 2011

Finally, i dont have to bump our thread over and over.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Jun 16, 2011

uhhh Buderfingers thats a really nice Sig man Smiley

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2170 posts

Jun 16, 2011

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a sticky on the top of the  page on the main Gran Turismo forum board for this board? If someone new to the forum  is looking for a racing series they might not know to look on this board  right here. Just a thought.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
8267 posts

Jun 16, 2011

I agree with Wagg

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4029 posts

Jun 16, 2011

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Do you think it would be a good idea to have a sticky on the top of the  page on the main Gran Turismo forum board for this board? If someone new to the forum  is looking for a racing series they might not know to look on this board  right here. Just a thought.

Good point,  made a post that can be found here: 

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3432658

Thanks for the feedback

-SP

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
688 posts

Jun 16, 2011

Sushi_Pirate wrote:

WAGG__da__DOGG wrote:

Good point,  made a post that can be found here: 

http://community.us.playstation.com/thread/3432658

Thanks for the feedback

-SP

Thanks Sushi!

This is just a feedback from me regarding Wagg's thought and your post above.

I was just going to say the same as Wagg did.  recently in our events there were few new guys (new to our event and new to the forum here) and I just told them how to find our event post, but now it has been moved. So thanks again for the sticky post.

Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
6584 posts

Jun 17, 2011

Awesome!! So glad we created this space for you guys - it's going to be so much nicer to create ongoing and one off events and keep them in one nice tidy (?!) space!

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
688 posts

Jun 17, 2011

Hey Sushi.

I like how this events discussions have its own section.  But after putting some thoughts into this I am concern now about how most people, including new people to this forum, will not see our discussions as easy as before do to the same reason that now this is separated from all the other discussions.  Thus, we may have less new people participating in the events here in the future.

So, just a thought.  Do you think you can add the word "all racing" into the sticky title?  Like "New All Racing Events Section" instead of just "New Event Section".  Also, maybe do the same to the "Gran Turismo Events" title under the "Sub-Spaces" and change it to "Gran Turismo All Racing Events Section"? 

This way I believe to some people, including new guys to this forum,  the word "Racing" may attract more viewing attention.

Again, this is just a thought.

What do everybody think?

Like they say, "what goes around comes around," and I am not talking about Karma.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (21 Views)
0 Likes