Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
2863 posts

Re: Free fast car event

Jan 4, 2013
If you plan to run a production car (non-race car) you might consider limiting the field and disallowing race cars. A single-seater just has advantages over even a two-seater...
Just something you might think about.
Message 11 of 58 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jan 4, 2013

dmcallis wrote:
If you plan to run a production car (non-race car) you might consider limiting the field and disallowing race cars. A single-seater just has advantages over even a two-seater...
Just something you might think about.

I'm going to be using the prize car. the thing is, you have to beat me while I'm using it. that's the way this event works. I didn't know there was a single seater because all the cars I've seen so far has two seats. i prefer to ride of the left side of the car like we do in the USA. just feels right. I'll keep that in mind though thanks.

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

as of 10/29/2014 I now have a xbox 360 :smileyhappy:
Message 12 of 58 (250 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2863 posts

Jan 4, 2013
For example I can turn Daytona at 36.836 seconds a lap. And get laps within a few thoundsandths of that lap after lap. Alone, no draft...

This is in the Minolta Toyota 88C-V race car, engine limited to the HP limit.

This is a socalled LeMans Prototype car. There are a bunch of them brand new at 1/2 price in the online car dealership for the next few days at least. They should be there through Wednesday... (The Minolta isn't there right now, the Mercedes is about as good though...)

The seasonals are a great way to make cash quickly, by the way. Hint, Hint... LOL

And if you ever need to borrow a car for a given race, just ask and I'll put up whatever you need on share.
Message 13 of 58 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jan 4, 2013

dmcallis wrote:
For example I can turn Daytona at 36.836 seconds a lap. And get laps within a few thoundsandths of that lap after lap. Alone, no draft...

This is in the Minolta Toyota 88C-V race car, engine limited to the HP limit.

This is a socalled LeMans Prototype car. There are a bunch of them brand new at 1/2 price in the online car dealership for the next few days at least. They should be there through Wednesday... (The Minolta isn't there right now, the Mercedes is about as good though...)

The seasonals are a great way to make cash quickly, by the way. Hint, Hint... LOL

And if you ever need to borrow a car for a given race, just ask and I'll put up whatever you need on share.

Now that's a fast lap. I didn't know it was possbile lol. I'll take a look at both of those cars you talked about. I use the A spec races to get my money most of the time. I try the seasonal events every now and then but they tend to tick me off most of the time haha.

I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.

Message 14 of 58 (244 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2863 posts

Re: Win my 2nd fastest car (last update:01/07/2013)

Jan 8, 2013
Of course that stuff about the car going to second place in the OP applies only if I win (not a forgone conclusion...)

If anyone else wins, please know YPU get the car, not whoever comes in second...

:smileyhappy:

(sorry, couldn't resist...)
Message 15 of 58 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jan 8, 2013

dmcallis wrote:
Of course that stuff about the car going to second place in the OP applies only if I win (not a forgone conclusion...)

If anyone else wins, please know YPU get the car, not whoever comes in second...

:smileyhappy:

(sorry, couldn't resist...)

Yeah I think I may have worded that wrong in the main post lol. I checked it and edited that part about how 2nd place wins the car.

I don't use net speak much so what does YPU get the car mean? plus I just got up lol

see yall sunday :smileyhappy:

Message 16 of 58 (184 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2863 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Typo I didn't catch... Should be YOU... Sorry didn't mean to mess with your mind. :smileyhappy:
Message 17 of 58 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
380 posts

Jan 8, 2013

dmcallis wrote:
Typo I didn't catch... Should be YOU... Sorry didn't mean to mess with your mind. :smileyhappy:

Nah its fine. I've made some typos in my past posts. I haven't fixed em becuse I'm not letting my OCD beat me this time lol. I only fix the important ones. my own mind messes with me at times so I'm used to it haha.

Message 18 of 58 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2171 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 8, 2013

Should be a fun series. Andy I found out today that I'll be out of town this weekend and I hope to be home in time to race this Sunday. My travel schedule on weekends is usually leaving town every other weekend so I should be there for a majority of the races.

Message 19 of 58 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4510 posts

Jan 8, 2013
Well, I just cut one of my fingers at work today. Got it bandaged up pretty good. Hopefully, it's doing a little better by then. If not, I won't be racin' Sunday. :smileysad:
Race how you expect to be raced.

~~~ SupaTunaGT ~~~

Message 20 of 58 (169 Views)
0 Likes