Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 02 2012
By: Devilracer94 First Son 1 posts

need friends :)

4 replies 268 views Edited Sep 2, 2012

hi everyone .... i just want to say that I need friends to play online GT5 ... so I hope u all can add me or give me ur PSN so we can play online :smileyvery-happy: thats all 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (268 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
300 posts

Re: need friends :)

Sep 6, 2012

Hi and welcome to ps forums:smileyhappy: i like to drift and do some rally so just add me and we can play online:smileyhappy:. Try to check the events So u can play with more people and make some friends, have a nice day!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (255 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
917 posts

Sep 8, 2012

DRacer,....How seasoned are you in GT5? Wanna get in on a Mazda Race Series? Gotta have certain DLC packs....let me know?

" The problem is, when you push it to the limit it's irresistible. And as soon as you've done it you want to do it again."

Who said it?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (242 Views)
Lombax Warrior
242 posts

Sep 8, 2012

F1Cheetor wrote:

DRacer,....How seasoned are you in GT5? Wanna get in on a Mazda Race Series? Gotta have certain DLC packs....let me know?

You need the Racing Car Pack so you own a Mazda Roadster TC.

Thanks for trying to bring some people in F1Cheetor.

I take my life a quarter mile at a time.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Jan 23, 2013
Like jecs90 said, try look at all sorts of racing events like MastrGT's monday night racing, I hear his a cool guy. I also host sunday races that is listed in my sig, there are others that host events I'm sure so try the events on the forums to make friends and meet new people.
I'm a non competitive kind of player. I just enjoy kicking back and just enjoy the games.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (163 Views)
0 Likes