First Son
5 posts

Re: GT5 Connection Error!

Jan 19, 2013

Hey everyone, sorry to sound like a broken record but I had just bought GT5 today after a few years of procrastination and I came home to find I can't access online features. I have a new error code that reads (ID = 2:11)  now intstead of the other one. My PSN works as well for all games but GT5. I have read this entire thread and it looks like we are all experiencing the same issues. I will be staying up to see if it works by 5 a.m. Eastern time. If I have any success I will post right away, if anyone else does could they as well? Just a question for the PSN rep, it is all understandable that issues come up during maintinance, it's no problem, but is it just a GT5 issue, or how it uses the servers? thanks in advance

Message 21 of 26 (670 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jan 19, 2013

So I am still trying and I am still receiving the A connection to the server could not be established. (ID = 2:11) I have also tried the manual DNS fix but no such luck with that as well. But I will keep pressing on.

Message 22 of 26 (654 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1751 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Ok it's 4:55 AM US time in Louisiana and I'm back in my GT life Account. After our forced Gran Turismo vacation, it's good to be back on. Now I hope every one is able to get on. "I have just got to run my new vette"!!!Smiley Tongue

Photobucket
Message 23 of 26 (650 Views)
First Son
5 posts

Jan 19, 2013

Thanks for replying your status, it is currently 6:20 in Ontario Canada and I just tried still no luck, but your success is giving me some hope that it will be back soon, I know it isn't PSN's fault I'm not mad, just happy to see progress, as I am sure the timing is different for all regions...Happy racing!!

Message 24 of 26 (643 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
1 posts

Feb 13, 2013
Hey sorry for putting this in the wrong place but how do I do split creen with 2 different tvs? I have to 1080p tvs 2 logitec steering wheels (g27) and one console how do I put it on 2 tvs? do i need a second console, if so how do i set it all up?
Message 25 of 26 (590 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 13, 2013

Yes, you would need 2 ps3's.

Set up is identical to how you have your stuff set up for one now. Just 2 of everything: TV's, ps3's, game disc's, internet connection (should be able to share the connection), and 2 psn ID's (one for each ps3).

Add each other as friends, then just join up with each other as you normally would from the community/friendlist/lounge area of the game.

Hope this helps. Smiley Wink

Message 26 of 26 (587 Views)
0 Likes