Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Re: Hello, DLC!

Jan 4, 2013

easy way to navigate around the pp nitrous conflict, reistrict the use of it, and when it is on the car, increase the pp accordingly, although nitrous isnt on all the time, it does have the potential to be a game changer, kinda like the drm in f1

KRAZOR8
Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 73 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Somehow, as all of the 'missing' stuff is in early versions of GT5 as well as later releases, I think we can simply take these as features that PD tried to make work, but found they didn't. And it was less time consuming to leave the code in there than to delay release by working on removing it all.

TBH, I think that, if nitrous (certainly NOT one of the 'mother of all requests' from what I've seen!) were put back in the game, it ought to be restricted to Drift rooms, and RouteX drag races. It simply is not a feature of many REAL track racing series...

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 73 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jan 4, 2013

true, i just hope we get something worthwhile soon, just got a g27, after some long hard thought, and a wheel stand.. completly changes the game for me, but would love to see some of the newer cars like the gumpert apolo s or enraged, camaro zl1, mustang gt500 supersnake/ boss 302, and other car on the lower end of performance, mainly ff cars like the volt, cobalt, fusion, new taurus sho etc, i just want more cars lol

KRAZOR8
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 73 (206 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41157 posts

Jan 4, 2013

krazor8 wrote:

i just want more cars lol

Have you voted in the GT poll?

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 73 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Jan 4, 2013
not yet, was headed over there right now
KRAZOR8
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 73 (185 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I dont understand why its taking so long to make a new dlc. Im waiting forr a long time now and I would like to see some of the old tracks from gt's. Or maybe better a whole pack, it shouldnt be that difficult, I would pay lots of money for this..

Please make new tracks.. or old tracks, Paris, el capitain, rally tracks.. chamonix grand canyon, tahiti maze I wanna drive my cars!:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 73 (135 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 6, 2013

I agree with this.. They should make us happy customers and get this game right. iT shouldnt be that difficult, just put in a pack of all the old tracks.. Else its just laying in the closet getting dust.. they should breath some new life into this game like in the old days.. wehere is paris, el capitain, all the rally tracks, chamonix grand cayon, tahiti maze.. I wanna drive my cars!!

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 73 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 6, 2013

Please add more tracks to the game.. Im dying.. Al the old tracks from gt4 Paris el capitain, and all the rally tracks..

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 73 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1712 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Haven't you heard? Apparently, PD are secretly making tracks at a pace never before seen...!

But they aren't releasing them as DLC, because what company ever wants to satisfy its customers' wishes (and make oodles of cash, to boot!)? LOL

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 73 (131 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 6, 2013

true but cmon, its not that difficult Ill pay 20 euro's for a descent car pack. they just have to upscale it a little and its okee..

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 73 (123 Views)
0 Likes