First Son
1 posts

question?

Jan 22, 2013

are you guys satisfied with the new "performance points calculating" changes gt5 has made to the game. its said the points before were "unfairly matched", i don't think but I Know the points now are not fair by far. the points before are far and made the game and driving simulation exciting and competitive. maybe you guys do like the unfairness for example @505pp cars are reach well over 600 horsepower, like really lets be serious here.

Message 11 of 18 (590 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1021 posts

Re: question?

Jan 22, 2013

cjcarter13 wrote:

are you guys satisfied with the new "performance points calculating" changes gt5 has made to the game. its said the points before were "unfairly matched", i don't think but I Know the points now are not fair by far. the points before are far and made the game and driving simulation exciting and competitive. maybe you guys do like the unfairness for example @505pp cars are reach well over 600 horsepower, like really lets be serious here.

I hear you.... I smoked a 550pp room with a 536pp car pumping out 770hp. :smileyfrustrated:

aka smokeethetire
Message 12 of 18 (571 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
102 posts

Jan 23, 2013

eciracing wrote:

No it's not.  In the past few weeks, GT5 has drastically died down.  Go to the event section and you'll see.  Most of the events on the front page are events that ended weeks ago.  GT5 had a great run though, no doubt!

I see everybody else doing this, so I will to:

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION

I don't mean to read to much into your gamer tag but...?  Had a great run ? Are you even remotely involved wth the community here? and I can't ever remember rubbing my  uhmm..? ..ego with my list of accomplishments, that  I can only assume are GT related. Great run though, no doubt.
Message 13 of 18 (544 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1979 posts

Jan 23, 2013

bamboo4wt wrote:

eciracing wrote:

No it's not.  In the past few weeks, GT5 has drastically died down.  Go to the event section and you'll see.  Most of the events on the front page are events that ended weeks ago.  GT5 had a great run though, no doubt!

I see everybody else doing this, so I will to:

EXOTICS SEASON 1 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 1 CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 1 CHAMPION, S2000 CHALLENGE SERIES CO-CHAMPION, LE MANS 2012-S CHAMPION, JUAREZ SPORTS CAR CHALLENGE CHAMPION, SUPER GT SEASON 2 CHAMPION, FF SEASON 3 CHAMPION, TNR SEASON 1 CHAMPION

I don't mean to read to much into your gamer tag but...?  Had a great run ? Are you even remotely involved wth the community here? and I can't ever remember rubbing my  uhmm..? ..ego with my list of accomplishments, that  I can only assume are GT related. Great run though, no doubt.

Not sure what you're getting at about the gamer tag.  Yes, had a great run.  Do you not understand that?  Not sure what the question is there.  I am involved with the community.  Hosted multiple series, and participated in many more.  Not sure what the reason for that question is, as it doesn't pertain to what the OP is all about.  Not sure what     "and I can't ever remember rubbing my  uhmm..? ..ego with my list of accomplishments"   is supposed to mean.  Are you saying that you don't like the list in my signature of the series I've won?  That's something that a lot of us do that have participated in series' together.  Although again, I don't feel I should have to explain myself, as that's not what this thread is about.  In all honesty, your post was very hard to understand with all the "....."  "?" and "uhmm"  Hope I've answered it satisfactory for you.  Good day......I said good day!

Message 14 of 18 (531 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Re: Is Gran Turismo 5 online still very active?

[ Edited ]
Dec 27, 2013

Well community won't be active at all on GT5 beyond May 2013 cause Sony and Polyphony are shutting down GT5 servers in favor of GT5.5, GT6 I mean...

Me and other dedicated GT5 fans are boycotting GT6. GT6 was supposed to be a true step up for the series, maybe even a PS4 game. All it is is an patched version of GT5 with some more cars, and lower resolution...

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/12/26/sony-dropping-online-play-for-gran-turismo-5-resistance-trilogy/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/12/26/gran-turismo-5-resistance-ps3-games-dropping-online-support

Message 15 of 18 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1657 posts

Dec 27, 2013

m_Madruguinha08 wrote:

Well community won't be active at all on GT5 beyond May 2013 cause Sony and Polyphony are shutting down GT5 servers in favor of GT5.5, GT6 I mean...

Me and other dedicated GT5 fans are boycotting GT6. GT6 was supposed to be a true step up for the series, maybe even a PS4 game. All it is is an patched version of GT5 with some more cars, and lower resolution...

As is your right I guess, but in the mean time many new GT6 series are going strong, and me and my dedicated GT_ fans are pounding the !@# out of some newly modeled pavement that sure feels nice.

Photobucket
Message 16 of 18 (297 Views)
Wastelander
648 posts

Dec 27, 2013

jaejsteele wrote:

m_Madruguinha08 wrote:

As is your right I guess, but in the mean time many new GT6 series are going strong, and me and my dedicated GT_ fans are pounding the !@# out of some newly modeled pavement that sure feels nice.

MMMMMMMMMMMMM New Pavement. Feels good under my wheels.

Circuit de la Sarthe 2013.jpg

"Some people in your life come and go.. But those who you've never met, are the ones who are your angels."- Thanks nuTTTz ever day I turn my system on, you brought me back to GAMING.
Thanks TRLWNC you know how it goes. And you sir are a great guy.
Message 17 of 18 (290 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 27, 2013

That wise man was Ayrton Senna, right?

Message 18 of 18 (272 Views)
0 Likes