Reply
Feb 13 2013
By: solejour First Son 4 posts
Offline

Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

11 replies 328 views Edited Feb 13, 2013

Who else would like to see a 2000-2005 Nissan Sentra in this game?! They should put em in there and give everyone a great competitor for all the perpetual civics that are in every racing game ever made. Who's with me?

Message 1 of 12 (328 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Big Daddy
Registered: 12/24/2007
Offline
16918 posts
 

Re: Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

Feb 13, 2013

Because sentra's were never marketed as "sporty".

 

By the way....

Gran Turismo is --> This way
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Gran-Turismo-Series/ct-p/12128

Furiously Chaosing
Message 2 of 12 (325 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator (Retired)
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
5944 posts
 

Re: Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

Feb 13, 2013
Thread moved from PS3 General section.
Message 3 of 12 (313 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/19/2008
Offline
6687 posts
 

Re: Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

Feb 14, 2013

solejour wrote:

Who else would like to see a 2000-2005 Nissan Sentra in this game?! They should put em in there and give everyone a great competitor for all the perpetual civics that are in every racing game ever made. Who's with me?


They may put them in GT5 once PD puts in a Grocery Store to drive that Grocery-Getter to, and also adds a Baby Seat to the Tuning shop for the back seat.Smiley Very Happy

 photo Can-AmRacingFerrari350SWERVSig3_zps05defb05.jpg
Message 4 of 12 (285 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 11/23/2009
Offline
110 posts
 

Re: Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

[ Edited ]
Feb 14, 2013

I would say based on a third of the cars in the game there already should be a baby seat / grocery option in the tuning shop. 1000+ cars and a third are grocery getters. Let's hope this trend dissipates. However I do see the need for the " I want to tune my real street car in the virtual world and see what it's capable of " and it's hard not to see that point. Especially with so many tuner options for the Japanese and Euro tuner scenes. But having every iteration of Miata and Civic isn't really necessary.

Message 5 of 12 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 01/29/2012
Offline
7 posts
 

Re: Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

Feb 14, 2013
To be honest, I don't find this car a performance car but more of a family car.

I like nissan alright but I couldn't find space to fit this car in the series itself.
Message 6 of 12 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/24/2010
Offline
8815 posts
 

Re: Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

Feb 14, 2013

out of all of the cars that you could ask for, why that one?  certainly there are grocery-getters already in the game, and some cars that could barely hold a shopping bag and certainly couldn't carry one up a hill.  But seriously that's the car that you spend time asking for?

 

okay fine but we will all still scratch our heads when we read this...  (???)

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 7 of 12 (241 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
1034 posts
 

Re: Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

Feb 14, 2013

SWERV_GRIFFIN wrote:

solejour wrote:

Who else would like to see a 2000-2005 Nissan Sentra in this game?! They should put em in there and give everyone a great competitor for all the perpetual civics that are in every racing game ever made. Who's with me?


They may put them in GT5 once PD puts in a Grocery Store to drive that Grocery-Getter to, and also adds a Baby Seat to the Tuning shop for the back seat.Smiley Very Happy


Excellent idea Swerv!! 

 

While they're at it they should also add roof mounted luggage racks and rear mounted bike racks, also they should rework ballast so it's only available in grocery related demoninations such as:  10lb bag of potatos, 20lb bag of cat litter, 30lb bag of dog food.  For those that want to add even more ballast we also need an option to strap a large mattress to the aforementioned luggage rack.

 

That would be perfect for all the other grocery-getters and family cars we already have in the game Smiley Very Happy.

Photobucket

"Not visualising the equine bestowment via it's verbilisation aperture!"
"Every silver lining has a touch of grey.. "
Message 8 of 12 (230 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/11/2011
Offline
4739 posts
 

Re: Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

Feb 14, 2013

Feldynn wrote:
.........we also need an option to strap a large mattress to the aforementioned luggage rack.

 



Straps are for wimps.  Just need you and your passenger to put your arms out the window and hang on!



Message 9 of 12 (228 Views)
Highlighted
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 11/24/2010
Offline
8815 posts
 

Re: Why are there no B15's or any Sentras for that matter

Feb 15, 2013

OzDaddy62 wrote:


Straps are for wimps.  Just need you and your passenger to put your arms out the window and hang on!


not all of us have big strong Aussie arms, ya know?

aka Ex_Stream_Tuna -FR's & Racing done here. ExXboxfan = Netflix only
GT Saturdays Event Thread

Track ShareEx's Racing Videos SupaTunaGTPhoto Mode Pictures
Message 10 of 12 (209 Views)