Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 17 2013
By: Rojovo Uncharted Territory 1690 posts

All 3 protagonists NOT to be available from the beginning of the game

2 replies 78 views Edited Jul 17, 2013

Those of you who have been tuning in to gtav.net will know this already, but for those of you who have NOT been following gtav.net, apparently, only one of the 3 playable characters will be available from the start. I suppose this could be a good thing...perhaps it's to give us some sort of tutorial on game controls while driving/on-foot , gameplay elements in general, such as weapons, side jobs, or other elements before turning us loose to go do whatever we decide to do. We may even get thrown into some major action right off the bat in terms of story missions. They did not say who we'll be controlling first though...my guess is Michael, since he's the first guy introduced...or maybe we'll be playing as either Franklin or Trevor first....who knows? I'll be satisfied no matter what lol. So who would you like to play as first? I suppose I'd like to be Franklin first, since he's probably gonna be the quickest among the 3 due to his age, and perhaps he has a bit more stamina than his 2 pals do. Well, we'll know for sure in just a hair over 2 months lol. 

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Message 1 of 3 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7464 posts

Re: All 3 protagonists NOT to be available from the beginning of the game

Jul 17, 2013

This makes sense and gives Rockstar the chance to introduce all of  them accordingly for story development.  Looking forward to seeing how they play it out!

Message 2 of 3 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17388 posts

Re: All 3 protagonists NOT to be available from the beginning of the game

Jul 18, 2013

that's what she said.

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Message 3 of 3 (44 Views)
0 Likes