Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

Re: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic GTA IV PS3 Trophy Guide: In Search of the Glory

Nov 16, 2012

I help good players! lol With Fly Da Co-op. Must have done it about 25+ Times now.  GTA 4 Life...

Add me.

photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Message 1501 of 1,513 (684 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

PSN: fritxhardy

headset, new york, EST (GMT-5)

evenings/weekend

Looking for help, and to provide help for AWP.  I need all the races that no one plays (boats, helicopters, cannonball, free race), and cops n crooks one for all.  Will help with anything else, not all at once.  Still working on co-op times too for Fly the Co-op.  Add me.

Message 1502 of 1,513 (658 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Re: In Search of Glory: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy

Jan 29, 2013

**bleep** dude that a lot typing yo!!!

Message 1503 of 1,513 (471 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 17, 2013

GOT AWP!!!!!! :smileyhappy: 

1st attempted in like 09 over 3 years ago, in 1 session with Animositisomina nvr turned ps3 off for 20hrs, my ps3 crashed 20 races b4 the end, guess what no trophy!!, but he got when i helped with his run, thn this second run all this time l8r, it popped for me on a random race towards the end of the run, this time the run was in multiple sessions.

Message 1504 of 1,513 (420 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 17, 2013

i guess i can be a hall of famer now, please take me off hunters list and put me on hall of famers list thank you in advance.

i cant believe i tried tht in 1 BS session, it took so much out of me i gave up, throw the official GTA4 guide i brought with game on release day in the bin wen i didn't get AWP, and there's literally thousands who get in multiple sessions now, back thn it was crazy, i dunno maybe thy fixed it..... just ordered guide again was £3.50 included p+p on amazon, yes now tht 08/09 GTA4 feeling is back haaaaaahaaa

Message 1505 of 1,513 (420 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Feb 17, 2013

i got the trophy on 16/2/13 2nd attempt 3 years after my first, second run was with chappy_ch00chop, who deserves wall of fame, he helped me pretty much all of my races even though he already had AWP, wotta kind gentleman

Message 1506 of 1,513 (418 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 19, 2013

Anybody still available to help me? i did my first run in 4 days by myself, with randoms, didn't get it. :smileyfrustrated:

I'm on my 2nd run still by myself at about 3/4 of the list. On Social Club and in-game stats I have at least 1 win on everything, there is just a false win in my stats. I need a partner to speed up my runs until I get this, I will help you in return! :smileyhappy:

PSN: Wiil-l-Am

That's (Ww)(Ii)(Ii)(Ll)-(Ll)-(Aa)(Mm)

Message 1507 of 1,513 (407 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 20, 2013

Is your friend chappy_ch00chop willing to help me aswell? I've completed my 1st run, no trophy. :smileysad: And now I'm on my 2nd run, almost done, still no trophy and have a feeling this will carry on to a 3rd run. I haven't had a partner, just played with randoms.

Message 1508 of 1,513 (400 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Feb 22, 2013

OMG Finally I got this trophy! Also this was the last trophy I needed for platinum so I have platinum aswell. :smileyhappy:

Here's the details of how I got it:

1st Run: I won everything without a partner, just with random people, in multiple sessions, and at the end I didn't get my trophy. I checked the in-game stats and Social Club, had at least 1 win on everything, and in solo, team and co-op modes had 2 wins on everything.

2nd Run: I did all the races and GTA races first since I had 2 wins on solo, team and co-op modes, and before starting the last 10 GTA cannonball runs I re-did the solo and team modes since I read somewhere in this thread that most people who didn't get their AWP trophy during their first run got their trophy after re-doing a solo/team game mode, but I still didn't get trophy. I did the rest of the 10 GTA cannonball runs, didn't get trophy.

3rd Run (SHORTEST RUN EVER!): After doing the last GTA cannonball race in which I only had 1 win, I realized I was going into a 3rd run.. So to start off my 3rd run I was going to do the co-op modes first since I only had 2 wins on each of them. After winning Deal Breaker with 2 randoms, I was setting up the Hangman's NOOSE match when I heard the very sweet *BLING* sound and I looked at the upper left corner of my TV, "Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic", "Taking a liberty". The very first mode I played on my 3rd run was the winning mode!

Normally people would thank their AWP partners, but since I had no partner during my runs I would like to thank ILikeChurros for setting up this thread and very big thanks to the randoms who played with me. Most people would leave when I was winning the races by a MILE, but some randoms stayed even when I was winning. Each run took me about 4 days each, and also I got the trophy "Wanted" after my 1st ever game mode online, when I first played a race mode a hacker was in the lobby and gave me and some other guy 6 million dollars each during the race so I jumped from level 0 to 10 in one match. :smileyhappy: 

Guess I just got lucky.

Now it's time for me to pick up the Episodes from Liberty City DLC and get the trophies there and get 100% trophies on GTA IV :smileyhappy:

Message 1509 of 1,513 (388 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I don't think the dlc trophies count towards 100% trophy completion (Platinum for getting all GTA IV trophies)...those are just a handful of extra trophies to get. I got the 5 extra trophies from TLAD, but I still haven't acquired (and probably never will) the Auf Weidershen Petrovic trophy since it requires online play, which I think is stupid. I should NOT have to acquire any online trophies in order to achieve a platinum for ANY game. I mean, what if I don't have online access? I wouldn't mind so much if they were just simply "bonus" trophies that aren't necessary for getting a platinum.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Message 1510 of 1,513 (372 Views)
0 Likes