Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Re: In Search of the Glory: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy

Dec 21, 2008
with all the trouble this AWF trophy is causing, i am so seriously considering putting mine on ebay.. i could make a fortune! (lol)
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Dec 21, 2008
me too!!! two for one sale !!!!
biggdeal
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5335 posts

Dec 21, 2008
Jerry25:  You know I can help with everything but the races.  Don't hesitate to hit me up.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1521 posts

Dec 21, 2008

There is hope for me still! =)

My hope lies in the wonderful PM I just read from PatricioUSA.  His English wasn't the best, but I asked him to express himself in Spanish (since I know how to read and write it), and lo and behold, his reply may hold the key to all my questions and doubts.  I'll relay his message for all of us.

Note:  I have him on my PSN buddy list, and sure enough, he got the AWP trophy at 12:57PM GMT -6:00

I created the first game session and a friend from the UK joined.
I began with Race Mode doing the boat races first, then choppers, then Road races, then Free Race, and finally the Cannonball races.
Afterwards I started with the GTA Mode races in the same order as Race Mode, but at one point I got bored and didn't finish doing the Cannonball races.

I went into singleplayer, started a new session with max private slots and I did the Fly the Co-op missions (Hangman's NOOSE, Dealbreaker, and Bomb da Base II).
I then won a Deathmatch game.
After that I decided to finish the Cannonball races in GTA Mode when you sent me an invite.   I returned to singleplayer mode, went into my cell and accepted your invitation and played that one round with you guys.

I left after that one round and when I appeared once again in singleplayer, I sent my UK friend a message so that we could finish the races.  I started a new session, setting private slots to max, I invited him and he let me finish the races that were left. , seeing as how you need to win both All for One and One for All modes as both cops and crooks.

In All for One, as a cop I died and my partners killed all the crooks.  As a crook later in that same match I was the gang boss and I managed to escape with one other crook.

In One for All, as a cop I killed all the criminals.  As a crook, I was able to escape with my entire team.

Please read carefully: When you play Cops 'n Crooks, it's two rounds per match, one round as a cop and the other as a crook.  I was on the winning team during both rounds in each match.

The last mode that I needed was Turf War, and when I won it as a Russian in Algonquin, I got my trophy.

I do remember one thing, though; if other people disconnect while you're in a game and you win because you're the last person on the server, then this win doesn't count and you have to replay that mode.

Therein lies my hope... while playing Cops 'n Crooks, I do remember dying during One for All.  I pretty much did everything else that PatricioUSA described except for guaranteeing my victory in the Team Modes.

I'm about to try these modes again, so hopefully I can find people online. =p  Pray for me. =)

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5335 posts

Dec 21, 2008
I wish you luck and all but I died as well in cop n crooks but I was on the winning team and still got the trophy.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Dec 21, 2008
either way, if ya need me just hit me up and ill hop on there..
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1521 posts

Dec 21, 2008

StillHatin wrote:
either way, if ya need me just hit me up and ill hop on there..

I need three people still, so please sign on if you can.  proskatercam offered to help, but he's eating right now.  Auspuff and nikeALLday are in GTA, but they haven't replied to my message for help yet and lux just finished signing off.

So yeah, so far it's just me in the lobby waiting for three more to join.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
237 posts

Dec 21, 2008
i'm on my way
Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Dec 21, 2008

The order doesn't matter.  Some prefer a particular order to avoid confusion and randoms that join.  I talked about that in a previous post.

To the people who signed out and still got it: really?  I've heard stories otherwise.  If that's the case, then only reloading GTA would hinder the trophy hunt.  Because I've personally experienced that.

EDIT: I can help with the team games if you'd like.

Message Edited by lux_ on 12-20-2008 03:38 PM

Remember lux how when we were doing your 1st try ...

I crashed 2 times to single player and 1 time I completly crashed out - router+PS3+GTA 4 ...

and at the end a freeze.. and i got it you didn't...

How the hell do we explain that..????

Also Romudeth mentioned to me that he did it over the period of 3 days

with exiting out to single player and placing the game on "pause".

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1285 posts

Dec 21, 2008

AUSPUFF wrote:

The order doesn't matter.  Some prefer a particular order to avoid confusion and randoms that join.  I talked about that in a previous post.

To the people who signed out and still got it: really?  I've heard stories otherwise.  If that's the case, then only reloading GTA would hinder the trophy hunt.  Because I've personally experienced that.

EDIT: I can help with the team games if you'd like.

Message Edited by lux_ on 12-20-2008 03:38 PM

Remember lux how when we were doing your 1st try ...

I crashed 2 times to single player and 1 time I completly crashed out - router+PS3+GTA 4 ...

and at the end a freeze.. and i got it you didn't...

How the hell do we explain that..????

Also Romudeth mentioned to me that he did it over the period of 3 days

with exiting out to single player and placing the game on "pause".

Yup. I honestly don't see what could be happening. Both my host and I were dropped from the psn several times over the 3 days and we both got the damn trophy.

I have a really stupid question so forgive me churros. For cops n crooks did you do both versions? I think they were called all for one and one for all. When my host redid the cops n crooks I asked him why and he said that both modes needed to be done. I totally missed that one so maybe you did too?

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 1,513 (298 Views)
0 Likes