Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5335 posts

Re: In Search of the Glory: Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic Trophy

Dec 21, 2008

Well, I just helped out with CnC.  He did 1 mode and moved on and I had to remind him about the other.  lol

AUSPUFF:  I didn't know you crashed out of GTA altogether and still got it.  I thought you just went to single player.

Photobucket
Message 60 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Dec 21, 2008

Seems like with every thread started on the topic of this trophy.. the quest for it only becomes more epic.. damn. If Rockstar can't fix it entirely, they should at least make it a Platinum/Gold trophy.. this is ridiculous.

If you need someone Churros, or anyone else working on this I can help. 

Message 61 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1521 posts

Dec 21, 2008

lux_ wrote:

Well, I just helped out with CnC.  He did 1 mode and moved on and I had to remind him about the other.  lol

AUSPUFF:  I didn't know you crashed out of GTA altogether and still got it.  I thought you just went to single player.

Well, that ruins that theory. =(

Romudeth, I actually ended up going through both modes of Cops and Crooks two times with Lux and a couple other guy, along with all the Solo and the rest of the Team Modes, but still nothing. =(

I'm restarting the races now and this time I'm not going to leave as game host.  I'll probably finish the regular races before I have to leave and will continue with GTA Race mode later on Sun night.

Message 62 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Dec 21, 2008
Right I have added a bunch of you guys from this thread because I will need help when attempting this trophy (I am also willing to help people also it may not even be on this game I good at Bioshock they have got lovely play on your own trophies but there still hard) anyways I won't be offended if you don't wish to add moi it seems like most people on this thread already have this trophy god I hate rockstar
ashley2k
Message 63 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4624 posts

Dec 21, 2008

Ashley2K wrote:
Right I have added a bunch of you guys from this thread because I will need help when attempting this trophy (I am also willing to help people also it may not even be on this game I good at Bioshock they have got lovely play on your own trophies but there still hard) anyways I won't be offended if you don't wish to add moi it seems like most people on this thread already have this trophy god I hate rockstar

How do you help with Bioshock trophies?  On the other hand once i'm done helping Churro with his current run and after I get some sleep i'll be ready to help you out.

Whenever you can help me thats great.

Photobucket
Message 64 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Dec 21, 2008

proskatercam wrote:

Ashley2K wrote:

How do you help with Bioshock trophies?  On the other hand once i'm done helping Churro with his current run and after I get some sleep i'll be ready to help you out.

Whenever you can help me thats great.

Bioshock Advice heheheheheh I think mines gonna have to be next weekend now unless I can find a UK nut to help me out today but I can chip in with ur races this week Cam if u need me
ashley2k
Message 65 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1521 posts

Dec 21, 2008

The day is mine, Rockstar!!!  Despite their half-baked trophy patch that gave us the nightmarish 9+ hours of constant playing for the Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic trophy, a few of us have managed to brave the line that exists between dedication and insanity.

I, my friends, have crossed that line. 

So, on my 4th attempt at this trophy at about hour 36 of my PS3 being powered on I finally got it.  I got it after I re-did one of the chopper races that either I failed to mark off (when you're sleep deprived, you do many stupid things) or the Rockstar servers failed to credit to my account after completing it.  I decided to put full blame on Rockstar, as you can imagine, but there is hope for those of you who dare to seek this bronze-yet-somewhat-platinum trophy.

I never got disconnected from the PSN, but I don't think that should be an issue because I did go back into singleplayer many times and re-created game sessions.  Signing off of a multiplayer game to me sounds the same, from a technical perspective, as getting signed off of the PSN.  I work as a systems technician and I work with some of the network aspects in my job, so therein lies my basis for my logic.

The one thing that did remain constant was my PS3 running GTA.  I never quit out of the game, and I eventually got the trophy once all of the victories were correctly assessed.

A huge THANK YOU goes out to all of those who popped in to help or even sent me words of encouragement.  I felt loved. =)  I won't name names because I know I'll forget someone in this zombie-like state that I'm in, but I'll make my rounds and send Thank You's personally once I get some much-needed sleep.

Keep hope alive, and I'm off to the t-shirt printers to print out my AWP shirt... woohoo!

Good Morning Gentlemen... and good night. =p

- Churro

P.S.  I'll update my original post to include updated material soon.

Message 66 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Dec 21, 2008
Right I need GTA 4 players to help with my races now my man Cam has gotton me as far as he can on his sleep (He still got me pretty far) so is there anyone now who can jump in?????
ashley2k
Message 67 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Dec 21, 2008
Just wanted to say congrats on finally getting it Churro
Message 68 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1285 posts

Dec 21, 2008

Man am I glad you finally got this ridiculous trophy. Rockstar really should compensate everyone (especially you) who had to go to such extremes just to get this BRONZE trophy.

Madness!

Anyway, congratulations bro.

Message 69 of 1,513 (392 Views)
0 Likes