Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Re: Does Anyone Have......

Nov 15, 2013

Ok Goat, I'll check it out.....thanks.

You tell them I'm coming and Hell's coming with me.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 14 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Nov 23, 2013

.......any idea why I have the option to buy armor when starting online survival, gang war etc etc?? I already own armor and always wear it.

Also, during these matches, if I run thru one of the armor vests that are off the ground and turning, it says I picked armor up.

Since I have purchased it, isn't it equipped all the time?.....I often check inventory to make sure it's still equipped and it always is...please help me on this. Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 14 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Boots427 wrote:

.......any idea why I have the option to buy armor when starting online survival, gang war etc etc?? I already own armor and always wear it.

Also, during these matches, if I run thru one of the armor vests that are off the ground and turning, it says I picked armor up.

Since I have purchased it, isn't it equipped all the time?.....I often check inventory to make sure it's still equipped and it always is...please help me on this. Thanks!

your armor has a "health bar" the blue one next to the green one for your health

you can still wear your vest even though armor is empty

you can turn it off visually from your character in the "inventory" menu this does not have any impact on your character actually having armor

so for intance you can turn it off in inveory but still have the armor bar filled

purchasing it before a mission or survival just means it will fill the armor bar

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 14 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
151 posts

Nov 23, 2013

Ahhhh OK, ty W W!!

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 14 (19 Views)
0 Likes