Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: GTA5 spring 2013!!

Oct 29, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

GTA 5 needs a bigger better city, as much diversity as GTA SA * 4 took a step behind in so many aspects* 

Airplanes ?

Car custumization??? 

stats??? 

GTA 4 is HD 3.... 

No one wants a 100% real GTA...  Speeding should IMO get a cop car to chase you but ONLY IF he see's you.. 

^ this, i dont think they should even make it that realistic with the speeding though ;/ thats taking it way to far, its just going to become a sandbox action version of sims soon :/

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 57 (509 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 29, 2012

frogmanlego wrote:

GTA 5 needs a bigger better city, as much diversity as GTA SA * 4 took a step behind in so many aspects* Pretty much confirmed to be huge and varied

Airplanes ? Yep

Car custumization???  Perhaps; there are convertibles, at least

stats??? Stats **bleep** off a lot of GTA fans from San Andreas, even if I liked them.  I'd doubt they return

GTA 4 is HD 3....  Not really

No one wants a 100% real GTA...  Speeding should IMO get a cop car to chase you but ONLY IF he see's you.. You want it to not be realistic but then you want speeding to initialize a car chase?

My comments are in bold.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 57 (508 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 29, 2012
I'm suprised with all the mixed comments about GTA4. I found the game flawless
Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 57 (485 Views)
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Colton maybe we can play it sometime.
Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 57 (477 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
804 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Regardless, GTA IV was great.
Abe for All-Stars!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 57 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
I'm suprised with all the mixed comments about GTA4. I found the game flawless

yeah lol like i said, the reactions to the game were split :smileyhappy: I just personally didnt like it because it became TOO realistic, and this new one even more so from the information thats out, i may get it day one, but right now unless they really surprise me, im going to wait. it all just depends.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 57 (474 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Oct 29, 2012
While I like GTA, shouldnt this be in the GTA section of the ps forums?
--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 57 (466 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 29, 2012
i loved gta san andreas i loved rockstars hilarious easter eggs (there are no easter eggs here bridge) i loved how they were wacky and insane 4 was a disappointment to me because it was way too realistic i hated how if you crash you went flying out a window the only thing that redeemed that game for me was carmageddon a mod so im gonna wait on buying 5
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 57 (459 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 29, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
i loved gta san andreas i loved rockstars hilarious easter eggs (there are no easter eggs here bridge) i loved how they were wacky and insane 4 was a disappointment to me because it was way too realistic i hated how if you crash you went flying out a window the only thing that redeemed that game for me was carmageddon a mod so im gonna wait on buying 5

rockstar just needs to find that perfect blend that vice city and san andreas had

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 57 (453 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5337 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Divine...what's with always attacking Zeo? I mean every time he makes a post, you always have something negative to say about it...So what if he doesn't like GTA IV, That's his OPINION! and an opinon CAN'T be wrong...I don't really like Crash or care for him to be in PSAS, but that's my opinion...nothing wrong with that...Look, I respect you and all, and usually agree with you, but for this, I have to disagree with you...just because a game was said to be one of the best in a generation, doesn't mean it HAS to be for every person...I think Twisted Metal is the best in this generation...Also, if you attack me for defending Zeo, well you can expect my respect for you to drop dramatically...don't try that crap with me.
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 57 (449 Views)
0 Likes