Treasure Hunter
6844 posts

Re: GTA5 spring 2013!!

Oct 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Divine...what's with always attacking Zeo? I mean every time he makes a post, you always have something negative to say about it...So what if he doesn't like GTA IV, That's his OPINION! and an opinon CAN'T be wrong...I don't really like Crash or care for him to be in PSAS, but that's my opinion...nothing wrong with that...Look, I respect you and all, and usually agree with you, but for this, I have to disagree with you...just because a game was said to be one of the best in a generation, doesn't mean it HAS to be for every person...I think Twisted Metal is the best in this generation...Also, if you attack me for defending Zeo, well you can expect my respect for you to drop dramatically...don't try that crap with me.

uh oh :smileysurprised:, actually xD i really liked twisted metal a lot too, the only thing that was bad was the short story :/ took only 3 hours or 4 something around there to do. But yeah i dont even know if divine notices everytime he argues its my posts >.> he points out whats wrong with what i say, or how i typed one word wrong when quoting what someone said, etc.

Wanted All-stars list: Kazuma (Yakuza), Etna (disgaea), Ty (Ty the Tasmanian Tiger), Abe (oddworld), Dart (legend of dragoon), Aya Brea (Parasite Eve).

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 57 (481 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 29, 2012
@Subtenko sorry for posting it here lol. Not much new info for PSAS anyways at this time. And I know the majority of the people on the PSAS forums :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 57 (478 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Oct 29, 2012
im pumped but kinda pointless thread since this is posted almost any game site... and its off topic too
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 57 (465 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Their is threads about raygirl22 lol
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 57 (461 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Divine...what's with always attacking Zeo? I mean every time he makes a post, you always have something negative to say about it...So what if he doesn't like GTA IV, That's his OPINION! and an opinon CAN'T be wrong...I don't really like Crash or care for him to be in PSAS, but that's my opinion...nothing wrong with that...Look, I respect you and all, and usually agree with you, but for this, I have to disagree with you...just because a game was said to be one of the best in a generation, doesn't mean it HAS to be for every person...I think Twisted Metal is the best in this generation...Also, if you attack me for defending Zeo, well you can expect my respect for you to drop dramatically...don't try that crap with me.

Where did I attack his opinion, exactly?  Please, show me.  I commented saying that I didn't know someone's opinion made a game automatically terrible, and wasn't even referring to Zeo's opinion with that, I was referring to Noc's comment.  You know, the one where he called the game terrible.  (Something you should know is that I hate when people use buzz words like "bad" when describing things, because nothing is bad because one person says it is.  "It's bad in my opinion" is one thing, but nobody ever adds that last part, and it's one of my biggest pet peeves.)  I never once, and would never, put my opinion over his.  Maybe I'd get what you're trying to say if you were referring to when I said "there's no research to be done," but even then I was explaining that if there's one thing about GTA V to know, it's that it's going to have big changes.

You can defend Zeo all you want, but I wasn't attacking him, so you've got your guard up for nothing.  Hell, I LIKE Zeo; he's one of the few forum members I can legitimately agree with on pretty much every front.  I may not like the tendency he has to generalize certain things/opinions, and have an alleged link-that-he-can't-find-but-is-definitely-legit for every comment he made about the game up until last month, but those are little things, and I could care less about them in reality because I know I have some of my own that surely irritate others.  

Edit: Came out a little harsher than I intended it to, but this got all of what I meant to across.  Ignore the tone, since it came off as pretty sarcastic when I was being serious.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 57 (440 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5168 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Hm...ok Divine, it just seemed that you were refering to Zeo, as alot of your comments are on threads he made/commented on...Can you mention people by name so we don't get confused by who your exactly refering to?...anyways, thanks for clearing that up
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 57 (421 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

Colton360 wrote:
How u did u not likge GTAIV??? What's wrong with u O_o

It wasn't good, that's what.

Boring, nothing new really. Didn't even look as good as some people kept wanking about.

A step down from San Andreas in my book.

Colton360 wrote:
@zeothedeathgod
IGN disagrees with u giving GTAIV a
10/10 :smileyhappy:

It is NOT 10/10, that's perfect.

IV was NOT perfect.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 57 (420 Views)
Sackboy
434 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 57 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Oct 29, 2012

I hope they don't focus so much on the graphics again that is what ruined number 4 for me, you can have a great game without the OMGZ LOOKZ AT THEM REALZ GRAPHICSZ!

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 57 (409 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5454 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Thread moved from PSASBR section.
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 57 (405 Views)
0 Likes