Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: GTA5 spring 2013!!

Oct 29, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
Hm...ok Divine, it just seemed that you were refering to Zeo, as alot of your comments are on threads he made/commented on...Can you mention people by name so we don't get confused by who your exactly refering to?...anyways, thanks for clearing that up

To your credit, I did directly refer to his opinion when talking about SR3, but even then I was just expressing mine.  I assumed it was an easy jump from what I said to where it originated in this case, so quotes were pretty unnecessary.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 51 of 57 (447 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 3, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:
i thought it was just really boring. It wasnt as fun as the others, meanwhile saints row 3 is amazing. I dont like how its becoming more and more realistic.

AMEN.

GTAIV was one of the biggest gaming disappointments of my life (along with MGS4). I agree wholeheartedly with your comment. R* went off the deep end with the realism. Yet, the flaws didn't stop there. The single player campaign was woefully boring & repetitive. I just don't see how they could have had such a great line of advancements from GTA3 to Vice City to San Andreas, then strip away all of the fun for GTAIV.

What's even worse, is that they presumably bribed major game analysts to rate GTAIV as a "Masterpiece" and a "10/10". Why mislead the public? How can it be a masterpiece when you have to painstakingly watch your idiot character take every single step up a staircase? Every single step? really? The dude can't even keep his balance when he brushes against a parked car. Then it takes him forever to stand back up. Do they know how annoying this is?

The driving is atrocious (although, they fixed it a little with the DLCs). 10mphs and switching lanes causes tire screaches - this is much worse in-game as it sounds on paper. It basically goes to the point that you cannot turn corners in anything except a sports car. The handling is flat-out bad. Motorcycles }{ Horrendous. SUVs }{ Horrendous. Sedans }{ Horrendous. Old Clunksters }{ Horrendous. Bicycles }{ Missing. Planes }{ Missing. Race Cars, Monster Trucks, Ambulances,  Fun Cars }{ Missing. The joy of just driving around the city/countryside }{ Missing.

Before I go off the deep end and critique all of the things that went wrong with GTAIV I'm going to stop myself. The basic theme here is that Rockstar - in attempts of making this game more realistic - destroyed all of the routine things we'd taken for granted in previous GTA games. Then they failed to replace them with fun, entertaining things. So, GTAIV was an utter flop. And I dont mind making bold statements about their game after they coerced the media to mislead the public. GTAIV was an utter disgrace.

Hopefully, they can take a page out of their own playbook (Red Dead Redemption gameplay) and advance it in ways we know they're capable of. Though, if GTAV turns out as wasteful, repetitive, and flawfully realistic as GTAIV then they can count me out of their proud allegiance of gamers.

BRING BACK THE FUN. This is a video game, not a simulation of life. BRING THE FUN BACK.

Message 52 of 57 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Nov 3, 2012

honestly i will hell yea, this is my favorite open-world shooter game of all time, while ill admit gta 4 was ok , san andreas was much better, i willl definetly pre order this, i feel they should focus on doin a longer and more challenging story line with many twists thrown in , and focus a lil less on multiplayer modes. hopefully they come up with addons for 5 lk they did wit the ep. of lib city,

Message 53 of 57 (427 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Nov 6, 2012

I'm so excited for it :smileyhappy:. Both This and The Last of Us are definitely are on my upcoming spring wishlist.

Message 54 of 57 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Nov 6, 2012

You all are insane if you not get this game. GOTY in waiting lol.  

Teufelhunden!
Message 55 of 57 (386 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Nov 6, 2012

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Mega_Byte wrote:

The driving is atrocious (although, they fixed it a little with the DLCs). 10mphs and switching lanes causes tire screaches - this is

much worse in-game as it sounds on paper. It basically goes to the point that you cannot turn corners in anything except a sports car.

The handling is flat-out bad. Motorcycles }{ Horrendous. SUVs }{ Horrendous. Sedans }{ Horrendous. Old Clunksters }{ Horrendous.

Bicycles }{ Missing. Planes }{ Missing. Race Cars, Monster Trucks, Ambulances,  Fun Cars }{ Missing. The joy of just driving around

the city/countryside }{ Missing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

You need more practice.  

Teufelhunden!
Message 56 of 57 (385 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Aug 16, 2013
gta v is gonna be awsome new cars that you can customize jets planes you can create your own gang (with friends) more to explore cant wait way to exited haha
Message 57 of 57 (94 Views)
0 Likes