Jul 20 2012
By: PS_man1984 Lombax Warrior 211 posts

Hackers in GTA 4 Multiplayer? :-(

[ Edited ]
71 replies 10044 views Edited Jul 20, 2012

Everytime I play multiplayer in GTA 4, I encounter players that don't move, like they're frozen in place. I also found some people with unlimited health and unlimited ammo. I'm playing the PS3 version (obviously), but I didn't know people could hack the console versions of GTA 4.

PlayStation Network: PS_man1984
Nintendo Network: tendoboy1984
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 72 (10,044 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Re: Hackers in GTA 4 Multiplayer? :-(

Jul 20, 2012

No hackers. only thing you can really have are booster contollers but that just improves the performance. 

The answer to the problem is lag.  

Do these people kill you?

Teufelhunden!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 72 (10,037 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
990 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Some players may be "away from keyboard," as in they arent playing, The unlimited health isnt a hack, the host can enable unlimited health so that players cant harm others with bullets. There is no such thing as unlimited ammo, they probably just have a lot of ammo. 

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 72 (10,032 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
27715 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I sometimes see people go inside the building by the helicopters at the airport. thats really annoying

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 72 (10,016 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Jul 25, 2012

I had that problem 2, some of them seem to float when I hit them with a rocket and  some run and do short replays and I cant pwn them.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 72 (10,012 Views)
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

i played a game on 4 not to long ago that had half pipes and a towr thing at the air port and one guy had a car that isnt in the online free rome it was the car that looks kinda like a mercedes in the one mission were you call the girl about her car shes selling so you can kid nap her and then you test drive the car it was that car the pink one but any way its not online and i know the guy had it because i killed him and stole it it wouldnt take damage and it wouldnt blow up he shot rockes at me to try and get it back but nothing happend sometimes the doors fell off and i had to heal it buy going to the paint shop i couldnt heal with health but i got out and shot 3 to 4 rocket at it and still it didnt blow up

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 72 (9,987 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Oct 1, 2012

I've spent about 5,000 hours playing GTA4 and i can say that most of the problems are because of lag and the server connection.  It's people with bad connection to the server,  Its people with bad internet,  Its people with bad internet hosting a game.  lag

Teufelhunden!
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 72 (9,876 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Oct 3, 2012

ive played gta4 multiplayer alot there are guys using modded boxes.i meet these guys telling this one guy can change color of the cars and helicopters.he can make the helicopter invincible ive encountered that my self.most the time its guys lag switching .i encountered a guy just last night me and my girl friend couldn't kill him thats a old glitch encountered on multiplayer before .tonight i had 3 guys harrassing me with helicopter and i got a helicopter they shot me down with the big police helicopter with me shooting right at him pretty sure he lag switching .i left room they some how followed me to another room harassing me there i just quit

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 72 (9,865 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Nov 24, 2012

sorry, but it has indeed begun, gta online is hacked beyond your imagination. Yes, i have befriended like 20 of the hackers, and i know how to hack, (havent yet) . Its not lag, its not away from the game. Creating vehicles , character gr avoty on and off, character model changes, spawning npc, and stuff is really there. You cant do anything about this infection.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 72 (9,660 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 29, 2012

Yeah.. I wish these people would get the hell off of PSN. They ruin the experience of the game and the fun of playing. I used to get home and get on PSN in hopes to relieve stress from a long day by playing games, but now I can't even do that due to hackers being all over PSN making playing games a stressful act, as well.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 72 (8,427 Views)
0 Likes