Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Jul 1, 2012

GameShark, no. I have only used the cheats ingame and not with any type of cheat engine. Regardless if I had infinite health or armor, helicopter bullets and explosions still kill me.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 356 (775 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jul 2, 2012

And I have just a FEW more idea suggestions (I should really learn to make up my mind.)

34: Less strict cops! This is something I had to deal with in GTA 4. I'd simply shove someone by pressing O and I'd get a one star wanted level. Sometimes two! It's like getting arrested or shot at just for pushing someone in line at Burger King. They should just come up to you and give you a warning saying not to do it again (although you probably will.). If you have a one star wanted level in GTA 4, the cops would chase you down on foot. But after a while, you get two stars and they start shooting at you. In GTA 5, they should just keep chasing you and call for more backup. The cops shooting at you should be the last thing they do. In other words, when you shoot at them, they shoot at you regardless of your current wanted level. The maximum wanted level you should go without them shooting at you is three stars.

35: The police should find new ways to arrest you. Besides pointing a gun at you until you get on your knees isn't enough. In GTA 5, some cops should be hiding somewhere and when you come their path, they should pop out and tackle you. Then it should begin a little minigame in which you try to resist the arrest. If you fail, you get arrested. If you succeed, you escape, run away, and the cops will chase after you again. If you commit a grand theft auto and a cop is around to do something in time, he should break open the window if it isn't already and attempt to get you out of the car in a way. If he gets you out of the car, he should pin you to the ground, thus beginning the minigame again.

36: Causes and affects of arrest resistances. In GTA 4, if you escape the arrest animation, the cops just start shooting at you like crazy. What do I say to it? NO. On the show Cops, if people managed to resist arrest, the cops try harder to to stop them. Same should happen in GTA 5. The more you resist, the harder it should be for you. When one officer is struggling to arrest you, some other cops should come in to help. If you manage to escape, the cops should have a newly introduced weapon to GTA, a taser/stun gun and they should try to electrocute you. If your character is able to withstand the voltage, they should be able to get up and kind of limp or run away. If they don't fight the voltage in time and the cops get to you, say hello to the infamous Busted sign.

37: Loot people! That includes the dead. Like in Red Dead Redemption, you were able to take whatever was left in the pockets of a dead person. This time, you should have the ability to pickpocket a live person or just point a gun at them until they decide to throw money on the ground.

38: Human shields should definitely be an option! Not just any other cover in the game. We're not talking about it the Saints Row way. As fun as it is, I don't want the people to be thrown after use. Nor should the player just kill the person afterward. I think it's better to let them go. Also, if you have a human shield and they suddenly get killed in a gunfight, you shouldn't just drop the body automatically like in Saints Row. You should just keep the body until you are done using it, and the push of a button should make the player drop the body to the ground. If they are still alive, you should shove them out of your grip and they should limp away if they took damage or run away if bullets didn't make any contact with him/her.

39: People should surround one that has just been killed. Remember in GTA 3 where you would kill someone without anybody knowing and they just surround and look at the body saying, "Woah, what happened to this guy? Who killed him?" and they just stand there in shock? Exactly what should happen in GTA 5, except with some more people. Some people should mindless poke at the body as well.

40: There should be an investigation squad, just like the detectives in L.A. Noire. They should check out the bodies and question people to see if they can get a crack out of who killed the person. If they find out it was you, the cops should search the city on a 48 hour three star wanted level. If they found you, they arrest you. If they didn't, they'll just call off the search and you'll be free from police pressure.

41: Police bounties. Like in RDR, you commit a crime and  the sheriffs come after you. If you escape the wanted zone, you have a bounty on your head. Same should be for GTA 5. If you don't pay for your bounty in time, bounty hunters should come and kill you. You can kill them too. If they kill you, you go to the nearest hospital and the bounty is gone.

42: Women police officers. Keep in mind we're not a sexist country anymore. Women can do the things men can do too. Even enroll in a police force. 'Nuff said.

43: This might not seem any fun to others but me, but the cops chase you if you exceed the speed limit. No stars will be added, they will just cruise next to your car and try to get you to pull over. In this game, you should pull over with the trooper's car behind you. He should ask you a few questions and like in Skyrim, you should have a series of questions and answers in a little box on the bottom of your television. I'd recommend responding positively as responding negatively will make the trooper a bit mad. If you respond positively, he'll just let you off with a ticket to pay for, hopefully should be a new option. If you: keep going when the trooper's found out you exceeded the limit, drive away while the trooper is talking to you in the car, or respond to him negatively most of the time, you will get a one star wanted level and a chase will begin.

44: New fighting techniques. Depending on who you fight in the city, whether they're American, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, South African, or any other nationality, they all fight differently. Many techniques like Street, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Kabudo, Tiger, and others should be included. And like in Uncharted, there should be a random series of buttons to press without the dramatic camera views to win, or lose the fights. At some times, you should fight the traditional GTA way by just locking onto your enemy and throwing a bunch of punches and kicks at them.

45: Some minigames the Chinatown Wars way. What I mean is like

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 356 (771 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7157 posts

Jul 2, 2012
34-36) Info was leaked about GTA V's new police system a month or two ago, and it's completely revamped to be much more realistic. Most of the details are ones you stated.

37) Again, this was included as one of the leaked details. Peds don't drop money automatically anymore after you kill them. It was stated that you now must search them RDR style.

38) I think this was one of the "improved combat" leaked details.

39) This should be brought back.

40-41) Investigations would most likely not be included, however, the police WILL search for anyone matching your description for certain amounts of time. Another leaked detail. Bounty hunters, maybe like the assassins sent after you in LCS?

42) Although it's true that the US is becoming less and less sexist every day, the same thing doesn't have to apply to Rockstar at all. Aside from the fact that the game's programmed in Scotland, they'll probably throw something highly sexist if they do include female cops.

43) This seems like it'll end up being a HUGE inconvenience, especially when you're trying to rust to a location/mission, test out a car, or while racing.

44) They did include a replaceable set of moves for San Andreas' triangle button while in combat, that could be learned and had their own advantages. Maybe this could come back.

I'll dig up the leaked GTA V details and post them once I get off this iPad.
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 356 (768 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jul 2, 2012

I originally had 50 ideas, but I think there's a word limit now and the rest of the stuff is cut off.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 356 (766 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jul 2, 2012

#42- You got a point there.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 356 (764 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7157 posts

Jul 2, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 356 (758 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jul 2, 2012

Wow, what a coincidence. I didn't know all of that was leaked info.

Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 356 (755 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Jul 3, 2012
I will now state what was supposed to be the final five ideas. They are revised because I thought my original final five were dull.

45 (cont.): ...how you create Molotov cocktails, hotwire cars, break open windows, and dig through dumpsters for weapons.

46: Smart cars should be introduced to the GTA series although they will probably serve no purpose whatsoever. In addition to that, the damage should be as realistic as it is in real life- crashes once or twice and it's totalled.

47: NPCs should be playing some sort of sport like baseball or football somewhere around the map. They should rather take place in an open field; ones you should be able to join, and maybe in stadiums; where you just spectate. You should be able to interrupt a game and bring it to a halt. Say I'm in the field version of the baseball game. They wouldn't care if you walked in the field in the middle of the game and they will keep playing. Only if I hit a player with a bat or another weapon should the game stop. When in the stadium version, it will just stop when you walk in the fields and security will try to kick you out.

48: Cheats should also be accessed via telephone if necessary. I mentioned in the cheat list I made.

49: More street performers. We already had a saxophone player in GTA 4, maybe he can return in GTA 5 along with other street performers like break dancers and people that have very odd talents. Most of the performance should take place in something like a park where a lot of people should be. Again, people should surround them in entertainment and some should also toss cash into a little hat or just around them.

50: Races. Not just street races. Races something like Daytona or even drag races. You should only join them when you've reached a certain point in driving skill, just like San Andreas. Crashes can also occur.

Those were 50 of my ideas. I may come up with more. One day, I might turn it all into an animation for better understanding and entertainment. Notice how I said "might." I may not get my program in time before it comes out because it costs a lot of money and I'm at least trying to work half the profit.
Aliens
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 356 (719 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Jul 3, 2012

all good points. they shuld make were u get pulled over if u miss a red light and u have a choice to surrender definantly more ped styles and kids to and costomizable vehicles like diffrent colors or diff rims totally shuld make were u can create a costomizable online character also online clans so you could battle other clans. hopfully they keep the cover system 2 that was awsome. better weapons too because in gta 4 they seemed like they kept it simple also weapons mods and more side missions i liked the assassin missions in #4 but there was only 10 so add a few more and the 200 pigeons was fun to find so add maybe like 100 or so briefcases to find. ADD ANIMALS if it in san andreas like its said there will be some open country add horses and cows maybe. Those are just a few i thought of.

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 356 (714 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Jul 3, 2012

jonathank1 wrote:

GameShark, no. I have only used the cheats ingame and not with any type of cheat engine. Regardless if I had infinite health or armor, helicopter bullets and explosions still kill me.

Well, I mean using Infinite Health and Infinite Armor at the same time. If you use the GameShark, they're locked in together and you are then invincible to almost anything, including explosions. I think you can still get knocked down, but you wont die, and there's a 1 in a 100 chance you will. Just takes many, many explosions at the same time. You can have a helicopter explode right apon you and you wont die. There might be mods for both of those cheats for the PC version.

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 356 (710 Views)
0 Likes