Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Feb 4, 2013

I just preordered GTA V. Now I'm excited.

Пластэсион элиэнс :smileyhappy:
Aliens
Message 261 of 356 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 5, 2013

Guys, bad news... Rockstar Games DELAYED yet another GTA game. GTA V isn't due to come out until September 17, 2013.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48591/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-9172013.html

And I was to think I was able to play it all summer where I have more free time. I guess not...

Almost immediately following this, the guys over at Sony announced that something is to be out on the 20th of this month. Short notice. People are speculating that it's the PS4 because they said NOTHING about it yet.

There's going to be a livestream about it on the 20th at 6pm Eastern Time. Well, I think it's a livestream. If you want to know when the info is coming, type in #playstation2013 (or click the link) and add your info. You have to enter your email address with that info. I think they'll email you on the day the event takes place. I don't know if it's just a Twitter thing or an actual livestream, but I'm sure there'll be a link in the email.

Aliens
Message 262 of 356 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Feb 6, 2013

jonathank1 wrote:

Guys, bad news... Rockstar Games DELAYED yet another GTA game. GTA V isn't due to come out until September 17, 2013.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/48591/grand-theft-auto-v-is-coming-9172013.html

And I was to think I was able to play it all summer where I have more free time. I guess not...

Almost immediately following this, the guys over at Sony announced that something is to be out on the 20th of this month. Short notice. People are speculating that it's the PS4 because they said NOTHING about it yet.

There's going to be a livestream about it on the 20th at 6pm Eastern Time. Well, I think it's a livestream. If you want to know when the info is coming, type in #playstation2013 (or click the link) and add your info. You have to enter your email address with that info. I think they'll email you on the day the event takes place. I don't know if it's just a Twitter thing or an actual livestream, but I'm sure there'll be a link in the email.

Apparently, a member of "The GTA Team" is a member on here, and he posted this thread about releasing GTA V at a later date and why: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/Grand-Theft-Auto-Series/Official-release-date-For-Gta5/m-p/39...

photo GTA_San_Andreas_player86_zps6f6d7ab9.png
https://www.facebook.com/jeromy.weeks?ref=tn_tnmn
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Message 263 of 356 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Feb 6, 2013
I read the article back on the R* site. It's good they're polishing it and making it visually better, despite the fact that I already like how GTA V is now judging by the trailers.

I could wait for seven months. They could take all the time they need. Although I'm a little squirmy when it comes to delays, I'm glad they're making it better.
Aliens
Message 264 of 356 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6484 posts

Feb 7, 2013

jonathank1 wrote:
I read the article back on the R* site. It's good they're polishing it and making it visually better, despite the fact that I already like how GTA V is now judging by the trailers.

I could wait for seven months. They could take all the time they need. Although I'm a little squirmy when it comes to delays, I'm glad they're making it better.

Its  a  very very  long wait.  I havent pre ordered but im going  to buy it. the disk version.

One thing ive heard is your clan is  max payne 3 mp will carry over to  gta5

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 265 of 356 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Feb 9, 2013
I think they said that the specific engine to make crews in Max Payne was being transferred to GTA V.

Either that, or what you said might apply too.
Aliens
Message 266 of 356 (67 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1031 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Be able to customize your charater in GTA 5 mp would be nice

Message 267 of 356 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I would imagine that mp player setup in GTA V will be similar to that of GTA IV, but would be nice to have a few more clothing options than we have in GTA IV.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Message 268 of 356 (57 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Feb 20, 2013

This thread needs a little bit more energy to it... have some Harlem Shake!

Aliens
Message 269 of 356 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6484 posts

Feb 24, 2013

ell one idea i d like to see is one that was  inthe orginal  gta where stole cars and sold them for cash, also the  explosive pay phone mission. i think it should return 

It was the one where you had get to certian phone on foot  or you exploded.

Mcbuttz78

vp-psn legioniaree group.

Seek wisdom, not knowledge. Knowledge is of the past, Wisdom is of the future

Message 270 of 356 (88 Views)
0 Likes