Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Re: More Ideas for GTA V

Nov 15, 2011

"Sometimes less is more." Are you kidding me, that sounds very unamerican to me there Captain and more like communism.

Your definitely the minority on this one, people here already know their ideas are probably not going to happen but they are all free to speak just as much as you and I.

It's sad to see you already settled for less even if you know the game is going to sell more than Smack of Duty Money Wasted 5 and just buy it because of its popularity.  I'm not buying this game if that's the case, I don't care if your mom or The Beatles get 3D scanned in to GTA5. 

It's ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 21 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6210 posts

Nov 15, 2011

h357town wrote:

"Sometimes less is more." Are you kidding me, that sounds very unamerican to me there Captain and more like communism.

Your definitely the minority on this one, people here already know their ideas are probably not going to happen but they are all free to speak just as much as you and I.

R.I.P. PS3 the 2nd A.K.A Charlie Horse 3000

Yeah, he's definitely in the minority here. It seems like most people I talk to hate the fact that GTA IV had a lot less fun stuff in it. As we can see with GTA IV, less was definitely not more.

Message 22 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26056 posts

Nov 19, 2011

Come guys. Can you honestly say that all that crap with the dating, mini-games, and people calling you every ten minutes on the cell phone really added that much to the game?

And do you actually know what "communism" means? I take it you don't.

Message 23 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Nov 21, 2011

Agreed, I think if you don't have ideas then you shouldn't dictate to others how less is more and think that they like it deep serius that is.  Anyone is free to say what they want but try to stay with the discussion, unless your looking for some negative feed back then by all means, carry on.

I would like to see more ideas because almost all of them are pretty good including yours.

Message 24 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6210 posts

Nov 21, 2011

CaptainAlbator wrote:

Come guys. Can you honestly say that all that crap with the dating, mini-games, and people calling you every ten minutes on the cell phone really added that much to the game?

And do you actually know what "communism" means? I take it you don't.

Blue Led Status achieved 10-26-2004
9-09-09

Originally you knocked down the things I said, "planes, car modding, and the ability to climb most things." We were talking about things GTA IV left out that we liked about previous GTA games.

GTA IV still had the boring dating, mini games, and people calling you. Although I didn't enjoy those things as much as I liked all the other extras in the game, because they felt more like work than fun, I think they could revamp the way those things get done to make them fun.

Some things I would like are:

• less realistic driving(be able to take corners fast again without sliding into walls; not fly out of my car, lose health and have to get back in when in a head-on collision)
  • less strict cops/knowing crime without even seeing me(don't be shooting me if I point a gun at someone; don't send a chopper for me when I kill someone in an alley when no one else is watching, the cops just turn up too quick in GTA IV; I can't even play single player in the airport without getting hounded like crazy)
  • more hidden things (we need more secret hidden vehicles; hidden special weapons; hidden side missions, remember the missions with rc cars)
  • more ways to get around (swim under water again, bmx bikes, airplanes, jetpacks, real tanks that hopefully crush right over cars
  • more customization(clothes were junk compared to how you could customize carl johnson, pick your car paint intead of rolling in and out until you like it)
  • where are the gangs?(is GTA IV the only one without gangs? I remember seeing stats saying which is your favorite gang and least favorite)
  • weapons(where's my chainsaw, flamethrower, katana, brass knuckles, mini gun, heat seeking rockets, dual held machine pistols, silencers...)
  • buying many properties and other things that actually use your money( properties have garages. We should have been able to buy that mansion at the top of alderney and be able to put cars in the garage)
  • nitrous! (not just in specific races in one of the DLCs)
  • countryside!
  • fat/muscle/stamina and other stats
  • oh and I can't forget the cool cheat codes( changing traffic vehicles and colors, DODO MODE/cars fly, super punch, vehicle of death, drive on water, outfits as other characters, and others)

These were the types of things that kept me playing day after day, wandering around the map.

Message 25 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
981 posts

Nov 25, 2011

- bring back planes (small ones at least)

- bring back attack heli's

- gives us little extra thingys (remember the go cart? that was fun...) - go carts, jet skis etc.

- customizable cars and motorcycles

- more options to customize clothing - basically be able to wear any outfit that's in the game - SWAT suits, doctors robes, old shabby clothes of a bum...?

- semi-destructible environments (it doesn't need to be overdone imo)

- spring, summer, fall, winter times with everything that comes along with 'em

- some fancy cool missions underwater (don't really know why I just thought of that...)

- since it will taka place in SA and have desert etc., make some cool animals like snakes, bears in the woods etc. that will chase you if you piss them off... ?

- make at least 90% of the buildings accessible

... well, that's my take

BF3 Stats
Message 26 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Nov 25, 2011

I'd like to see construction crews such as when u cause damage to commercial properties where u see workers on ladders, scaffolding, and whatnot working to fix your messes - which would take like 3-5 in-game days to complete - or maybe even things like window washers would add a little flavor.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Message 27 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6210 posts

Nov 25, 2011

Rojovo wrote:

I'd like to see construction crews such as when u cause damage to commercial properties where u see workers on ladders, scaffolding, and whatnot working to fix your messes - which would take like 3-5 in-game days to complete - or maybe even things like window washers would add a little flavor.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

There wouldn't be enough constructions crews, or time to fix anything after I'm done terrorizing the city.

Message 28 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Nov 25, 2011

LOL,  you reminded me of a simpons episode, it's when Bart goes to see a Dr. about his problems. He gets a copy of Death Kill City2: Death Kill Stories from Dr. Swanson and at the end he destroys the city making him the winner somehow. That would be a nice add-on if they have extra time.

Just in case you don't know what I'm talking about I left a link.

http://www.siliconera.com/2007/03/05/the-simpsons-parody-of-grand-theft-auto-vice-city-stories/

Message 29 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
26056 posts

Nov 28, 2011

h357town wrote:

Agreed, I think if you don't have ideas then you shouldn't dictate to others how less is more and think that they like it deep serius that is.  Anyone is free to say what they want but try to stay with the discussion, unless your looking for some negative feed back then by all means, carry on.

I would like to see more ideas because almost all of them are pretty good including yours.

R.I.P. PS3 the 2nd A.K.A Charlie Horse 3000

I'm not "dictating" anything. I'm saying that they've sold countless copies of Gran Theft Auto games, and all without resorting to having it go to an internet committee. I know how "gamers" believe they are all part of the design team now, but at this point, I think RockStar knows what they're doing. And if anyone is free to say what they want, then it's hypocritical for you to say that I should not say anything. I have just as much business saying that I'd take, considering their track record, the game that RockStar has coming WITHOUT input from people on the net, than I would with it.

Message 30 of 356 (503 Views)
0 Likes