Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 17 2013
By: mdotkone Monster Hunter 31 posts

Playing Old GTA Games in Meantime?

[ Edited ]
6 replies 127 views Edited Jun 17, 2013

How have you been passing the time to wait for GTA V to arrive?

GTA IV and San Andreas doing the trick for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
40 posts

Re: Playing Old GTA Games in Meantime?

Jun 17, 2013

play Red dead it a rockstar game to i play the iv series to here and their

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 19, 2013

I'm always on GTA IV, the Gay Tony DLC.

So we might run into each other, if you play multiplayer.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17388 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Just re completed main story of GTAIV last night, now I'm getting on the biker DLC.

GTA V FTW !

PSN : Stackcluster
Born young, not dead yet !
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Jun 20, 2013

Yeah,

About a month ago, I put in about 15 hours of gaming on San Andreas (PS2). That game is really amazing; the best in the series. 

I also re-completed all of TBOGT missions via [in-game] cell phone (PS3). I was trying to find one specific mission; unfortunately that mission was on TLAD (which doesn't allow playback of beaten missions). Anyways, that was about 15 hours, too. 

Plus, I think I cracked open IV for half an hour. I couldn't bear it for more than that, though.

I've also put in a sh!tload of hours on other games (I've bought like 4 games in the past 3 months). I was jonesing bad about a month ago for V; so, I had to pick up some other games to hold me over. 

Altogether though, I've put in about 30 hours of gaming on the old GTA games. I'm really looking forward to V; I hope it has over 150 hours of gameplay (sligthly more than SA). 

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 23, 2013

I've been playing Vice city like CRAZY, For some reason that game has alot of meaning to me since it was the first game I owned for my PS2 on Christmas, so pretty much vice city and san andreas have been keeping me busy while waiting for the new game.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Jun 24, 2013

For awhile I was playing alot of TBOGT, San Andreas, and Vice City just just doing this and that in-game, not really focusing on the main story missions. Recently I picked up both MP3 and TWPGA14 Historic Edition...my only beef with MP3 is having to use both analog sticks while moving around - other than that, it's an excellent game for $20. I've really been playing alot of golf lately...already on the PGA Tour (with a created golfer), and I'm 5 for 5 in tournament wins (2 via playoff). I can't play some of the original "scheduled" courses since I don't have them (such as TPC Scottsdale and Banff Springs), so I just substitute those courses with ones that are already in the game. I also already scored both the 100% FIR and 100% GIR in one round as well as bogey-free round, but there's no trophy for that.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (67 Views)
0 Likes