Oct 21 2012
By: WWERaw526 Sackboy 527 posts

There's five things that I'm requesting for GTAV multiplayer,

4 replies 351 views Edited Oct 21, 2012
1. Free Mode, it's no fun without it. 2. Get rid of these modders and hackers and patch them up, GTA4 multiplayer is getting messed up because of these goons. 3. New multiplayer game modes would be great, I'm sure they will be. 4. My friend came up with this idea and it sounds good, When flying in a helicopter on free mode, there should be health floating in the air so that way you not always diving to the ground to grab it. the idea might get annoying for a while but it gives flyers a chance to fight back. Not sure about this idea, feel free to debate with me about this one lol. 5. More options to choose from when playing in free mode like, Gangs and Mafias- the ones on single player, this would be cool so you have something else to fight against instead of online players or cops all the time. helicopters on or off - good option to put in cuz it does get annoying once in awhile when ppl only go after helicopters and if they put helicopters with rockets on it, there should be an option to have it on or off, hope they dont make it like TBOGT and also more interesting options. Feel free to come up with more option ideas.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Re: There's five things that I'm requesting for GTAV multiplayer,

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

Keeping the heath packs on the ground is better. Its already pretty easy to get a heath pack as is. Having heath packs in the air is a bad idea cuz then you'll have a harder time stop a flaming helicopter from getting a heath pack that you have just spent 30 min trying to catch on fire.
Having a helicopter ON / OFF option is a good idea.

- Instead of caring around a full arsenal of weapons, restrict it to like 2 two-handed weapons and 1 one-handed weapon.
Or
- Have a total weight that you are limited to carry. The more you work out the stronger you become which enables you to carry more weapons/ weight.
-Ability to see the weapons on your person. And then temporary store weapons in vehicles or gun bags if you want to carry more or bigger type weapons. That idea seems to much of a nuisance idk.

Teufelhunden!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Ya true, it could be hard and a pain when you get someone on fire and all they do is keep flying into the health pack, your ideas sound okay, to get more stonger enables to carry more weapons could be a problem cuz what if you start off the game and want to play around and if you had a shoot out with the cops, it would stink if you only had a shotgun and handgun when you can have all weapons with you.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (337 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Oct 23, 2012

Good point there.
Well maybe you can still have all the weapons but then it makes you run a little slower. In GTA SA there was a skill bar for a lot of stuff. Maybe had in the same thing. The more you run, the better you become at it and thus allows you to carry more. idk, something like that.

I like there to be a option to play as a female for once. A option to choose your sex in the beginning of the game that would hopefully change up some dialogue, missions or cut scenes. That would be badass I think.

Teufelhunden!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (321 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
527 posts

Oct 24, 2012

Ya I see what you mean, i kinda liked the skill bars, like running and swimming, it gives you more to do in the game also and as for being a female character from the start of the game, that would be cool.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (309 Views)
0 Likes