Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 01 2008
By: Play978 Hekseville Citizen 400 posts

Any PS3 GHWT Problems?

15 replies 2 views Edited Nov 1, 2008

I recently got GHWT for the RROD Console when it came out last Sunday. However I've been having problems with it instrument wise. My red drum pad isnt responding to my hits unless I hit it really hard. Also my Guitar has the annoying sqeaking strum bar problem. Thankfully I am able to return my set and get a new one since I bought it at Best Buy. So I was just wondering I dont wanna get the 360 again even though I am sacrifising the graphics cause my TV looks horrible in 720p and I know GHWT doesnt support 1080 for PS3 but I just want to know for those people out their with the PS3 Band Kits are you guys having any problems with your plastic instruments?  

Message Edited by IXI XenonPS3 IXI on 11-01-2008 10:16 AM
Message 8 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1311 posts

Re: PS3 Guitar Hero World Tour

Nov 1, 2008

Only problem I had was my Yellow symbol, but I fixed it and now it works perfectly.

You should get the PS3 one.:smileywink:

Ehh I'm still getting both, might as well be "One4U"
Message 1 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Nov 1, 2008

ShonicTHedgehog wrote:

Only problem I had was my Yellow symbol, but I fixed it and now it works perfectly.

Cool man nice to know that it was only the symbol that was messin you up so no sqeaky strum bar or messed up red pad for you?

Message 2 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1311 posts

Nov 1, 2008

IXI XenonPS3 IXI wrote:

ShonicTHedgehog wrote:

Cool man nice to know that it was only the symbol that was messin you up so no sqeaky strum bar or messed up red pad for you?

Red pad is perfect, the strum kind of squeaks but it dose not mess me up when I'm playing.

Message 3 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Nov 1, 2008

ShonicTHedgehog wrote:

IXI XenonPS3 IXI wrote:

ShonicTHedgehog wrote:

Red pad is perfect, the strum kind of squeaks but it dose not mess me up when I'm playing.
awsome! Yeah I think I am going to get the superior 'cough' ps3 'cough' console version of this sick game. As long as the red pad is working properly its a done deal to me. I am gonna wait out though and see if more people can reply about their kits cause I just wanna make sure. Hopefully I can get one that has no problems at all. So 1 more question before I go so have you had any lag problems with the game? Cause when I got GH3 for PS3 I had some lag problems with it and returned it for the RROD Console version that works perfectly so I just wanted to clear up that problem too.

Message 4 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1311 posts

Nov 1, 2008

IXI XenonPS3 IXI wrote:

ShonicTHedgehog wrote:

IXI XenonPS3 IXI wrote:

ShonicTHedgehog wrote:

awsome! Yeah I think I am going to get the superior 'cough' ps3 'cough' console version of this sick game. As long as the red pad is working properly its a done deal to me. I am gonna wait out though and see if more people can reply about their kits cause I just wanna make sure. Hopefully I can get one that has no problems at all. So 1 more question before I go so have you had any lag problems with the game? Cause when I got GH3 for PS3 I had some lag problems with it and returned it for the RROD Console version that works perfectly so I just wanted to clear up that problem too.

Ok, you should edit the title to ask what problems they have had so that more people will post.:smileywink:

Message 5 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

PS3 Guitar Hero World Tour Problems

Nov 1, 2008
true that but umm how do I do that? I think the mods can only edit the title
Message 6 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1311 posts

Re: PS3 Guitar Hero World Tour Problems

Nov 1, 2008
Go to options and click edit.:smileywink:

Message 7 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Nov 1, 2008
thanks man. So did you have any problems at all with lag? I did with PS3 version of GH3 and traded it for 360 version which worked flawlessly to make sure.
Message 9 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2230 posts

Nov 1, 2008
my brand new guitar that came with the game is acting up. i'm trying to find out if anyone else is having this problem it seems as though when moving the strum bar up it is not registering correctly. trying to find out if anyone else has reported defective guitars.
Photobucket
Message 10 of 16 (2 Views)
0 Likes