Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 07 2013
By: nullsnacky First Son 12 posts

Need GH:WOR and Band Hero buddies

2 replies 210 views Edited May 7, 2013

I recently switched guitar hero from wii to PS3 and I just wanted to have a few buddies to play along with, the matchmaking is pretty dead compared to wii, so there's really no random person I can play with which is why I am accepting anyone who plays nowadays but I'm a pretty decent player between hard and expert guitar/bass but I like to have fun win I play, no rage included.

add me if interested.

PSN username:nullsnacky

Message 1 of 3 (210 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Re: Need GH:WOR and Band Hero buddies

Jun 17, 2013

Haha dude I literally just got all of the guitar hero from world tour and up ( Band hero included) and i'm looking for someone to jam with too... Same story and everything switch from GH WoR from Wii to the Ps3 because I honestly thought there would be more online because its a more popular console... but nope!! ITS EMPTY and I could help you out. I mainly play expert on bass (around 93% @ "Lowest" and up.) The Username's Yung_Blood777 and i wish I could change without losing my trophies -_- haha hope to see you on! 

Message 2 of 3 (162 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Need GH:WOR and Band Hero buddies

Aug 15, 2013

hey dude. I need someone to play with i am very good expert guitar and average expert bass add me :ballplaya52

Message 3 of 3 (128 Views)
0 Likes