Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 31 2012
By: Tularis First Son 7 posts

Game Optimisation...

2 replies 322 views Edited Mar 31, 2012

Hey,

I just picked up this game, and for a PS3 only title is feels like a horrible consol port...

Certain places of the game generate horrible lag, and screen tearing the present through the entire game...(In most places)

I would have thought this game would have been optimized for the PS3 as it was the console it was being developed for...

Anyone else have issues with the quality?

Message 1 of 3 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Re: Game Optimisation...

Apr 10, 2012

Well hello there late adaptor, to answer your question I had no problem with the game when I played it tirelessly. There was a few gliches (I loved the "SHAUN!!" glitch, that was the best) that were known to exist with the game though people in general enjoyed the content and the gameplay. Presentation was also a big thing that people enjoyed. Characters were very well portrayed and rendered though some environmental aspects were left unchecked I still feel the rest of the game was made to the best extent that they could have made it to be.

Though somewhere I still wish heavily that they included more episodes to play out then just leaving those stories off never to come around again.

Message 2 of 3 (322 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Game Optimisation...

Apr 10, 2012

I don't have any issues with the game play or story at all, and have no "Glitches"

Just the optimistation of the engine that they have used for the PS3..

If you google "heavy rain screen tearing" you will see I am not the only one that has noticed that...

The complete lack of V-Sycn and poor FPS just astonish me in this game.

It feels like I am playing a horrible ported game on a PC...

Message 3 of 3 (322 Views)
0 Likes