Jun 16 2010
By: BLACK-DOOM Lombax Warrior 261 posts

Playstation Move for Heavy Rain

9 replies 4 views Edited Jun 16, 2010

So during E3 while Sony were wrapping up their talks about PS Move they said of certain titles that were already out that would support the motion controls and they said HR would be compatible.

Now I ask you would you really want to replay HR with the motion ccontolers this far after the game has been released and knowing that it still won't come out in a few months?

To me I think it's already too late to give support to a title that has given its all but now rests on the self. Also we have or haven't heard that Quantic Dream is working on their next new title "Horizon" (so where is the HR Chronicles?) and so that means they are gonna be busy trying to out do themselves again.

BTW Don't get me wrong or anything, I loved that game a lot, its just games come and go and I will tell it took a while till I finally put it away.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
238 posts

Re: Playstation Move for Heavy Rain

Jun 17, 2010

I would play it again with move.   Why not it's a great game.  There are also the folks that haven't played Heavy Rain yet.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (4 Views)
0 Likes
VxF
Uncharted Territory
1891 posts

Jun 17, 2010

Would it require me to stand up while playing? In that case, no. 

Sitting... how would this work if I was sitting? It would probably be awkward...

I don't know... I had a WII for a long time... and I just can't see any of this lead to serious gaming... it's fun occasionally, when you have friends over and want to play table-tennis-like-games. But HR? I am skeptical...

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Jun 17, 2010

Imagine the motions you will need to do for the trials.

Weaving through traffic, doing fight scenes, motioning your body through wires while doing it in real life, cutting off your finger, and taking a piss.

Yeah those are great mods to the game.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (4 Views)
VxF
Uncharted Territory
1891 posts

Jun 17, 2010

BLACK-DOOM wrote:

Imagine the motions you will need to do for the trials.

Weaving through traffic, doing fight scenes, motioning your body through wires while doing it in real life, cutting off your finger, and taking a piss.

Yeah those are great mods to the game.

LOL

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
29 posts

Jun 18, 2010

I don't have the game yet but with the move im defiantly getting it, but is the move version a different disc game or is will it be the one available now and they'll add a patch later?

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

Jun 18, 2010

Some parts will be cooler with the Move, finger CHOPping, punching but you'll probaly have to rock that baby to sleep. Just wish Capcom would release update for original Resident Evil 5, Idiots

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
261 posts

Jun 21, 2010

So here I found the link to the vid that shows off Heavy Rain when combined with the Playstation Move 

Enjoy and reply on what you think of it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RL8F3kBOEI

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (4 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4599 posts

Jun 23, 2010
Looks cool, it really depends on how fun it is. On Wii, certain games got tiring if they required excessive arm positions and movement.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3260 posts

Jun 24, 2010

I guess this would interesting, but "after-the-facto" add-ons often come across as that.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (4 Views)
0 Likes