Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jan 31 2012
By: reaper-ICU I Only Post Everything 1114 posts

Homefront 2

3 replies 501 views Edited Jan 31, 2012

Some of us enjoyed Homefront even with all the lags, glitches, ect. But with the rumors of Homefront 2 coming out under brand new management, I hope they bring things to the table such as; better graphics please, better lobby and matchmaking, more weapons plz. Have some Korean snipers, smgs, pistols, and assault rifles, invites and teams. It was kindof a pain to invite a friend to a game and they end up playing against you the whole time, better knifing it was just to easy, And to wrap this up, there are so many more things I would love to add but do not have the time so I hope to hear from what you Homefront fans want in store for Homefront2, plz get away from the COD and Battlefield. Make the game unique and new. I played this, as well as the Battlefield series, to get away from COD. What do you fans want from the game?

Message 1 of 4 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
257 posts

Re: Homefront 2

Feb 18, 2012

Well since they are making a sequel I hope they do make everything better about the game. IT was kinda my regretful pre-order purchase I did for it.

Photobucket
Playstation Rewards Tester / G.A.P. Member / 3G PS Vita Owner / PS3 Slim Owner
Message 2 of 4 (501 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1114 posts

Feb 21, 2012

Kinda agree with that. I actually enjoyed it more than COD but thats just my opinion.

Message 3 of 4 (501 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 6, 2012

only real complaint i had about homefront was the ending...just came out of left field

lol...i gotta look at last posted date before replying

Message 4 of 4 (495 Views)
0 Likes