Sep 16 2012
By: Angus11-7 Lombax Warrior 252 posts

Is Homefront any good?

3 replies 662 views Edited Sep 16, 2012

I've been looking around for a new game for me to play, and Homefront caught my eye. Before I buy it I just wanted to get a general idea on how its like and problems or any annoying things about it. Also I heard it has muiltplayer but considering the game is a 1 or 2 years old now, is it still even active? Anyone who can shead some light on here I'll be grateful.

The Big Brain Am Winning Again! I am the greetist! I am now leeving Earth for NO RAISIN!

Message 1 of 4 (662 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
6566 posts

Re: Is Homefront any good?

Oct 17, 2012
Short campaign, solid Multiplayer. Not sure if it's still active but i had a blast last time i played it.

If you can get it under $20; go for it.
Message 2 of 4 (627 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 19, 2012

Homefront is awesome, the multiplayer is a great mixture of CoD&Battlefield.

Instead of relying on killstreaks for rewards, you get battle points every time you do something, so every bullet you land or drone you destroy gives you battle points that you can call in airstrikes with, or buy tanks/helicopters.  It is for sure worth it and will give you a MUCH MUCH MUCH better gaming experience than CoD ever has.

There is no problem finding games to play and no waiting at all for lobbies, the only problem is that it is hacked :/ I bought this game yesterday and enjoyed it so much that i bought the online pass and played for 4 hours straight, woke up the next day and was hacked to level 70 :smileysad: I really wanted to earn it on my own but now all the guns/rewards are unlocked and rewarded and feels empty to do things now...

Overall it is a great alternative from CoD, give it a try.

Message 3 of 4 (623 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8822 posts

Nov 1, 2012

It's been a good while since I've played the MP. I will say, it was very enjoyable when I did play though. The campaign is **bleep** though and I only played it for the trophies. If you can grab it for under $20 as someone suggested, then go for it.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Message 4 of 4 (597 Views)
0 Likes